Mick Fanning fights shark Sth Africa

rock4eva

Breed eh? Interesting word to use for a bunch of people that were essentially dumped in a remote desert shithole together :lol:

Lenny but look what those people created, an intellectually advanced society.

Not to mention great surfers who can fight a shark off with just one punch!!! :lol:

In all honesty actually, the few I've met in England have been the nicest people I've ever met, really down to earth, totally un-neurotic about life and good laugh all round. Like the Irish they don't really do neurosis.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

No 1 - a fat useless borderline illiterate shite

No 2 - a millionaire athlete that bangs models on the weekends

And the winner is :lol:

Did you just call the surfer dude fat and useless? Haha! Guess you know nothing about surfers cause I dont remember the last time I saw a fat professional surfer but ok. As for the soccer player being a millionaire who bangs models, yeah probably but Soccer players aren't the only millionaire athletes banging models. They sure are the biggest fake ass pussies though. Haha! "OOOOOhhh I've been shot!!!"

No 1 - a fat useless borderline illiterate shite

No 2 - a millionaire athlete that bangs models on the weekends

And the winner is :lol:

Did you just call the surfer dude fat and useless? Haha! Guess you know nothing about surfers cause I dont remember the last time I saw a fat professional surfer but ok. As for the soccer player being a millionaire who bangs models, yeah probably but Soccer players aren't the only millionaire athletes banging models. They sure are the biggest fake ass pussies though. Haha! "OOOOOhhh I've been shot!!!"

OK, exchange fat cunt for vacant-headed skunk smoking space case, football players are like fuckin folks heroes in their respective countries, you can compare people like Van Basten and Pele and Ronaldo and Maradonna to some twat that rides a plank of wood by the seaside for a living? :lol:

As far pussies well we cant all be snow flexin' superheroes like yourself Jimbo but given the choice between being a football player and risk getting chomped in half and ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of my life dribbling til it shorts out the electronic controls i think i'll take the football player option, they'll just have to find it in their hearts to deal with the fact that they arent as hard as fat U2 fans that do wrestling poses on internet forums eh? :lol:

• Like 2