Forum upgraded to version 2.0

eRomano

The Forum has been upgarded today (June 16th 2005) from version 1.3 to version 2.0.4.

The upgrade was a complete success. No posts or user data was lost.

Those of you who logged in the hours after the upgrade took place might have seen a blue skin instead of the usual look of the Forum. The MYGNRFORUM look is now back in place. You might also have had to enter your password before logging in.

Should you find a bug, simply make a new post in the SUPPORT Forum.

Expect tha chat to be back online over the week-end.

I wil continue to make a few adjustments here and there.

The Forum has many enhancements and new features, I hope you will enjoy them!

Is the "Last Active" feature when you check a member's profile new, or have I just never noticed it before?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you mean the thing at the bottom of the main screen, where you check what all the members and guests are viewing? That's always been there.

Oh I know what you mean.. Yeah that's a new feature I think.

Edited by stratomaster

Guest a fan

Can someone distinguish between "Quote" and "Reply"? When you hit Reply on someone's post, it quotes them...but what does hitting Quote on someone's post do? It doesn't seem to do anything, or at least I haven't noticed whatever it does.

Edited by a fan

Can someone distinguish between "Quote" and "Reply"?  When you hit Reply on someone's post, it quotes them...but what does hitting Quote on someone's post do?  It doesn't seem to do anything, or at least I haven't noticed whatever it does.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have the same problem, i hit reply to quote someone, and when i hit quote the + just changes to -

Can someone distinguish between "Quote" and "Reply"?  When you hit Reply on someone's post, it quotes them...but what does hitting Quote on someone's post do?  It doesn't seem to do anything, or at least I haven't noticed whatever it does.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have the same problem, i hit reply to quote someone, and when i hit quote the + just changes to -

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not a problem.

I'm lazy, so I'll quote what I said on another thread:

It's actually Multi-Quote. You basically press the [+ Quote] of the posts you want to quote, then press [Add Reply].

...And if you decide that you don't want to quote that post anymore, you press [- Quote].

• 2 weeks later...
mmm...

its been a couple weekends and still no chat

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FFS Eric is trying to sort out all the bugs before adding back the features. Are you totally inpatient? :anger: and there are more important things than the chat anyway

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I don't think the chat is that important. After all, we've got Aol Instant Messager, and MSN Messager. And the good old Personal Messanger System.

• 3 weeks later...