wireimage pics

angel of music

where can I find the bigger versions of these pics??

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...==186305&nbc1=1

I know someone has them cuz i've seen banners here with some of these pics in a bigger size

please if you have them or know where they are posted tell me!

sorry if this wasn't the place, i just can't seem to find the pics and it's driving me crazy haha, i've looked every pic thread of the shows and nothing..

thank you!

I just realized, what an amazing job with photoshop on the first pic B)

Kannon.

?

you know...photoshop :drevil: ...to enhanced the pictures, they don't edit anthing out or maybe they did, but it gives the images greater quality!!! my brother does it all the time, he's a web-page designer, he said the same about the first as as soon as he saw it rock3

kannon.

Just so all you kids recognize.......those pics would be a bizillion times cooler with Slash & Izzy there throwin' down on the electric guitar. Not to mention, Duff "The King of Beers" McKagan, laying down a funky bassline. Don't hate, just keeping it real.

P.S. Steven Adler is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized, what an amazing job with photoshop on the first pic B)

Kannon.

?

you know...photoshop :drevil: ...to enhanced the pictures, they don't edit anthing out or maybe they did, but it gives the images greater quality!!! my brother does it all the time, he's a web-page designer, he said the same about the first as as soon as he saw it rock3

kannon.

eh well yeah.. you know this kind of quality in the picture needs an hellua camera and a pro photographer too. And I dare to say that every photo that's used in a professional way today is enhanced in photoshop atleast a little. and how can you say that the photoshopping is so fantastic in the first pic? you haven't seen it un-photoshopped, now have you?

Guest cherry_bomb

wow! thanks those photos are amazing.

8668604aribeth517200681958PM.jpg

this one makes me laugh

"It's hard to hold a candle......"

clever!! :P