Halifax, NS

Winnipeg, MB

Calgary, AB

Edmonton, AB

Everett, WA

Portland, OR

Oakland, CA

Los Angeles, CA

Please pay attention to the instructions on the page before signing up.

Thanks, and good luck.

Feel free to copy and paste this to other GN'R fan forums.

/jarmo

Edited by jarmo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- You have registered with a forum this week. You will be excluded from the mailing list.

I would think that is what it means. :book:

I've been registered for months on end.

I meant this:

"Please note: Filling out this form in no way guarantees that you will be able to take part in the pre-sale for the Guns N' Roses shows mentioned above."

- You have registered with a forum this week. You will be excluded from the mailing list.

I meant this:

"Please note: Filling out this form in no way guarantees that you will be able to take part in the pre-sale for the Guns N' Roses shows mentioned above."

You'll get in as long as you sign up don't worry, that notice is just for noobs who are most likely touts.

Me and pretty much all the UK regulars signed up to the UK pre-sale and i'm sure we all go it.

I meant this:

obviously that means theres a chance that you wont get the email.

sometimes things malfunction, mistakes happen, or decisions are made. He's just covering his ass.

But I can tell you I've done it twice with no problems.

thanks for posting the link, jarmo!

i signed up for the toronto show....hopefully i will hear back fro the presales...but if not... i'll just make a mad dash for ticketmaster at 12 on friday and hope that i dont get nosebleed seats!

-Heidi

Edited by xGliTrBurNx

Can someone let me know when the signup ends? I'm at work and HTGTH is blocked. I get home around 6:15 PM. Thanks!

You may want to email a friend with instructions 'cause the signup ends at 6:00 pm EDT. That or try and get home a half our earlier.

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks Jarmo!

................................................................................

I don't have mod controls on this board so I can't pin it for the rest of the afternoon (and no other mods seem to be here at the moment).

So let's keep this bumped for the rest of the afternoon..(or until another mod shows up).

YOU'VE ONLY GOT UNTIL 6PM TO SIGN UP PEOPLE!

I meant this:

You'll get in as long as you sign up don't worry, that notice is just for noobs who are most likely touts.

Me and pretty much all the UK regulars signed up to the UK pre-sale and i'm sure we all go it.

That true for me and most others but i know of one or two long standing members who needed help in getting the password because they didn't get the pre-sale.