Anyone Heard Of A Band Called Tigertailz?

Binge_And_Slash

A band back from the 80s, who recently reformed 2 years ago. Just wondering if anyone ever heard of them, I'm suprised they weren't that popular their songs are very catchy.

Only released a few albums, Young And Crazy (with original Singer Steevi Jaimz, not that good), Bezerk (with new Kim Hooker, in all the vids below who rules) and Banzai.

There was an unofficial release of the album "Wazbones" which wasn't released under the Tigertailz name, due to a record company dispute.

Anyway they're back, last year they released Bezerk 2.0 And later on this month see's the release of Thrill Pistol.

Heaven (No, Not A Cover Of Warrant)

Don't think they're going to get a good reception here as most of your despise Hair Metal. But I thought it was worth a shot.

By the way

This is off their latest album, Bezerk 2.0

So assaulting people with this in private isn't enough, then? Ha. I'm convinced you only like it because you have the hots for the lead singer.

I like a few bits from the chorus in Livin' Without You and Love Bomb Baby, I guess. Hopelessly regurgitated, albeit still fairly catchy. I think I could dance to it when inebriated. :tongue2:

Yeah I remember them.I don't think they were setting the world in its ear though. :tongue2:

This is a good example of why so many of us were ecstatic when Guns came along.

It's also a good example of why I pretty much spent the 80's in the underground scene.

Yeah I remember them.I don't think they were setting the world in its ear though. :tongue2:

It's also a good example of why I pretty much spent the 80's in the underground scene.

They were known in Canada?!

Not bad for a band of Welsh.

They were known in Canada?!

Not bad for a band of Welsh.

My friends' dad had one of the first satellite dishes around (that we knew of anyway)...we were getting all kinds of shit that other people weren't.