Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

I wish i could make the anouncement..that would be so cool, but instead i have to shut my mouth untill its official! Sorry, maybe i shouldnt had to post it..but i am also exited.

What are you pretending to be? An "insider".

:rolleyes:

X2

Enquiring minds want to know?

Edited by Madman2267

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i could make the anouncement..that would be so cool, but instead i have to shut my mouth untill its official! Sorry, maybe i shouldnt had to post it..but i am also exited.

Cough it up. The flattery your ego will receive from the posters on here will be more than worth it.

Cough it up. The flattery your ego will receive from the posters on here will be more than worth it.

That or we beat the living shit out of him for being a complete noob. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Madman2267

I dont care about ego haha, but i can understand...i would ask the same thing.

I dont react on pm's, as i keep my mouth shut as promised!

I think this topic will be removed very soon...sorry i cant tell you :)

Edited by ceesmannl

If you really were an insider who couldn't say anything, you wouldn't have mentioned that fact in the first place...

Do you want news? Do you really think i can tell everything? Iam sorry, but i cant! Its not that i dont want to tell.....hell i want to scream it from a building...but sorry i cant.!

Confirming that their will be a release date given tomorrow isn't all that exciting. We've already heard Andy Gould talking at the Best Buy convention. How about telling us who is in the band or giving us a tracklisting for the album.

If you really were an insider who couldn't say anything, you wouldn't have mentioned that fact in the first place...

Do you want news? Do you really think i can tell everything? Iam sorry, but i cant! Its not that i dont want to tell.....hell i want to scream it from a building...but sorry i cant.!

It's funny how many 16 year olds who live outside the US that are in the know. :rolleyes:

*yawn*

THG

It's ok man, keep it to yourself. I'm not going to dispute you but just to let you know it really pisses people off here when someone claims to know something and doesn't share. So in the future it's best to keep stuff to yourself unless you're willing to share the whole story.

Hopefully you're telling the truth but the past tells me not to trust anything on here... if you are telling the truth, fair play but you have to be willing to share more if you don't want to make people here pissed.

Edited by mustaine

Hmm this guy who goes by the name "plague" is a platinum member over there,make what you want from it

He had this to say:

Deal has been dotted, etc.

Goes on the Uni schedule tomorrow.

Take a look here

Don't start jumping on my head i know it's nothing official!

Please stop starting new threads to post unsubstantiated rumors. :angry:

We don't allow people to post rumors that are not backed up by a credible source - and an anonymous kid on another fan forum isn't a credible source.

There's a reason that this "rumored album release date" thread is 198 pages: We get bogus rumors all the time! And starting new threads every time somebody hears a new one is pointless and misleading. I'm sure one of these times the rumor will turn out to be right , but until then - or until it's backed up by an official press release or credible source in the GNR camp - it's just a rumor and will remain in this thread. Various people - usually "new" screennames - have started threads to post this latest one at least four times. Stop it!

We're going to start suspending people who start new threads to post unsubstantiated rumors - and that includes people who use new screenname accounts to post it. We'll suspend all of your names.