What the hell? Can this be good on any level....

Gunzen

But the best, most YouTube-able Celebrity Rap Superstars clip of the week came courtesy of Sebastian Bach, former star of another one of my favorite-ever reality shows, VH1's Supergroup. Yes, the Savage Animal was back in fine form this week, screeching and hyper-ventilating and hair-flipping and fist-pumping his way through a knockout rendition of LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out," in the process even impressing one of the original Kings Of Rock, celebrity judge DMC. It was probably the most scraping-jaw-off-floor reality TV rock performance since Dee Snider and Hal Sparks collaborated on Celebrity Duets...or at least since Sanjaya Malakar destroyed that Kinks classic on American Idol. Kurupt did a good job mentoring this guy.

So, regardless of my health status in the coming weeks, you can bet I'll be carving out some quality couch time to tune in and see what hip-hop hit (maybe an angsty, chest-thumping, head-banging version of "Parents Just Don't Understand"?) Sebastian takes on next.

link; if you can bear it <_<

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityro...id-bach-you-out

guess no imminent tour w/Bach involved at least.

Edited by Gunzen

What ?

No imminent tour ?? I can't believe it !!

Is everyone finally starting to see that it's going to be 2003 through 2005 all over again ? :rolleyes:

The good news is that Mixmaster Mike is probably available should Axl see the need to get off his ass anytime in the near future.

bba