Black Sabbath

Vincent Vega

The only real Sabbath is with Ozzy, Bill, Geezer and Iommi.

I'm not saying that The Dio era was bad, Heaven And Hell is great album, but it's not Sabbath.

I always thought that until I got a free copy of The Dio Years and was so fucking blown away. Just saw Heaven And Hell for the second time in 2 weeks last night! rock3

I honestly don't see how anyone can dislike Dio. Sure, his lyrics aren't the best, but his voice is amazing, even still so at 65, and he's a fucking maniac live. God forbid if Ozzy died tomorrow and Dio became the permanent Sabbath frontman again, I can't say I'd be dissappointed, especially after seeing both lineups live sometime in the last 2 years.

But there's nothing beyond the Dio era thats worth listening to. It all went downhill after The Mob Rules, with the exception of Dehumanizer

Hey - I saw them Sept. 5th. Were you there?

Yep, 12th row on Geezers side! rock3

Cool - I was in the 1st row in section 2 on the same side! They sounded great!

I saw the original BS a LONG time ago. ;)

That was my first time seeing Alice and I enjoyed it more than I expected.

Yea it was a great show, however Darien Lake was miles better than Binghamton!

The only real Sabbath is with Ozzy, Bill, Geezer and Iommi.

I'm not saying that The Dio era was bad, Heaven And Hell is great album, but it's not Sabbath.

I always thought that until I got a free copy of The Dio Years and was so fucking blown away. Just saw Heaven And Hell for the second time in 2 weeks last night! rock3

I honestly don't see how anyone can dislike Dio. Sure, his lyrics aren't the best, but his voice is amazing, even still so at 65, and he's a fucking maniac live. God forbid if Ozzy died tomorrow and Dio became the permanent Sabbath frontman again, I can't say I'd be dissappointed, especially after seeing both lineups live sometime in the last 2 years.

But there's nothing beyond the Dio era thats worth listening to. It all went downhill after The Mob Rules, with the exception of Dehumanizer

Hey - I saw them Sept. 5th. Were you there?

Cool - I was in the 1st row in section 2 on the same side! They sounded great!

I saw the original BS a LONG time ago. ;)

That was my first time seeing Alice and I enjoyed it more than I expected.

Yea it was a great show, however Darien Lake was miles better than Binghamton!

That's cool. It must have been one hell of a show because they rocked hard in Binghamton.

When I saw them in Switzerland I was 1st row Iommi side: rock3

dsc00494nbw9.jpg

And to the guys who say it's not Black Sabbath. Who cares? They make awesome music, I think that's what it's all about.

Fuck me, that must've been amazing! I was about 10th row on Tony's side the second time I saw them

Yes, it was incredible. B) And I saw not only them that night, there were also Motörhead and Saxon (and U.D.O. and China, but U.D.O. sucked) rock3

Tony Iommi is one cool guy. Once his glasses came a bit down and he was about to start a gutiar solo, so he held one note, pulled his glasses up in Professor Style and then played the gutiar solo. :D