10's

crazyfan

this has to be the most underrated pantera song. it's got to be the best song off the great southern trendkill album next to floods. It just sounds so fuckin badass.

the vid's kind of lame. but it was the best vid i could find.

i'm sorry but gst was a poor follow up to far beyond driven. pantera should have not experimented with their sound.

Edited by awesome 80's

this has to be the most underrated pantera song. it's got to be the best song off the great southern trendkill album next to floods. It just sounds so fuckin badass.

i'm sorry but gst was a poor follow up to far beyond driven. pantera should have not experimented with their sound.

I strongly disagree gst was fucking killer. i actually think gst was better then fbd. i'm glad pantera experimented with their sound. i think it would have been boring if they just put fbd on steroids.

I think each album they put out was great for what they were. The Great Southern Trendkill just like Far Beyond Driven, slaughters. However, I do perfer how they went back to basics with Reiventing The Steel.

On topic, 10's is a great track on a great album.

Edited by F*ck Fear

I strongly disagree gst was fucking killer. i actually think gst was better then fbd. i'm glad pantera experimented with their sound. i think it would have been boring if they just put fbd on steroids.

Keep in mind I don't care for anything too experimental. Thats probably why i didn't care for gst.