Radiohead

Mr_Sparkle

I stayed up until 3 am yesterday morning waiting to get the password for the download and I have to say that I was disappointed at first listen. I listened again last night and it's beginning to grow on me. If you're not a fan of the band it's not going to win any converts, but if you're into their more experimental, post O.K. Computer stuff it's definitely worth a listen. I suggest a good set of headphones for the best experience.

I just heard a new song on WXRT here in Chicago called Body Snatchers. Loved it and reminds me of the older OK meets Bends sound. I really don't like anything after OK Computer so I am pretty exited about the new album. I still love cd's so I hope they put it out soon in that format ( I heard the guy on the radio after they played it say there will be a cd version as well as a vinyl )---The only way to get it now is off their website as a download (you pick the price !!)

Am I the only person who downloaded this album?

Hell, no!!

My favourite band. One of the greatest bands that ever was.

The new album is great. I love "15 Step", "Nude", "Reckoner" and "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi" particularly.

I bought the box set immediately and I can't wait to get hold of it. A steal at £40.

I sent the In Rainbows link to all my mates and they've ALL stolen it for nothing. At least they're listening.

Radiohead have always been in danger of disappearing up their own arses, granted, but I love them all the same and that's what makes them interesting.

Fill your fucking Bootleg Boots HERE!! (It's a bit slow today)

and HERE.

Edited by murray_TH