Anyone got the G'N'R live in Munich Concert

G'N'R ROCK

I've been looking to buy a full length version of g'n'r live in Munich during Use Your Illusion I and II i saw it in the Estranged video and ever since then i've been looking for the full show so if anyone is selling the full pro filmed version i'll be happy to buy it

good luck with that.

06.26.93 - Olympiastadion, Munich, Germany

opening act: Brian May Band

set: It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Welcome To The Jungle, Nice Boys, Attitude, Double Talkin' Jive, You Ain't The First, You're Crazy, Used To Love Her, Patience [w/ Imagine], Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Dust In The Wind [intro] / November Rain, Dead Horse, Drum Solo, You Could Be Mine, Guitar Solo, Sweet Child O' Mine, Estranged, Mother [intro] / Paradise City

audio/video recording?: audio

notes: Footage for the 'Estranged' video was shot at this show. The band jams on 'Train Kept A Rollin' during 'Double Talkin' Jive.' Before 'Used To Love Her', Slash jams on an old John Fogerty/CCR song, 'Up Around The Bend.' Slash jams on David Bowie's 'Ziggy Stardust' during 'Knockin' On Heaven's Door.' After 'Estranged,' Slash mentioned that the crowd has just participated in an upcoming video. He then goes on to say, "You don't know what the fuck I'm saying, do you?" Axl sings a bit of 'We Want The Funk' during 'Mother.'

Edited by ssiscool

good luck with that.

06.26.93 - Olympiastadion, Munich, Germany

opening act: Brian May Band

set: It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Welcome To The Jungle, Nice Boys, Attitude, Double Talkin' Jive, You Ain't The First, You're Crazy, Used To Love Her, Patience [w/ Imagine], Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Dust In The Wind [intro] / November Rain, Dead Horse, Drum Solo, You Could Be Mine, Guitar Solo, Sweet Child O' Mine, Estranged, Mother [intro] / Paradise City

audio/video recording?: audio

notes: Footage for the 'Estranged' video was shot at this show. The band jams on 'Train Kept A Rollin' during 'Double Talkin' Jive.' Before 'Used To Love Her', Slash jams on an old John Fogerty/CCR song, 'Up Around The Bend.' Slash jams on David Bowie's 'Ziggy Stardust' during 'Knockin' On Heaven's Door.' After 'Estranged,' Slash mentioned that the crowd has just participated in an upcoming video. He then goes on to say, "You don't know what the fuck I'm saying, do you?" Axl sings a bit of 'We Want The Funk' during 'Mother.'

Pitty its not Video you have

i wish there was video of it. one hell of a concert.

It looks it judging by the Estranged vid

Most of the live shots (the close-ups of the band) are actualy not from that show. they hired out the stadium the next day to get all the close shots without the audience in.

from making the videos