Is Amy Winehouse worth listening to?

Rated

I've been thinking about picking up her

:wub: me too!

Dude, she's got like 4 teeth in her mouth. :huh:

i'd hit her in a second!

but her music is great, and i think her behaviour would be considered normal in past decades, just nowadays the other bands in the charts are a bit too clean. i'm not encouraging it, but i think people should give her a break

I think she lies.

She's got this bad girl attitude, but her songs are... meh. It's rock n' pop, if you get what I mean, because of the friggin arrangements.

You could tell from the second she began singing "Rehab" that this whole thing is completely made up.

I don't get why everyone thinks she's good? She's in the same category as people like Rihanna, Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera.

I think you're both wrong - Amy's music is very very real which is what sets her apart from other pop stars.

She's very humble in her interviews and I think she's really shy at times as well.

Awesome.

I don't get why everyone thinks she's good? She's in the same category as people like Rihanna, Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera.

No, not at all dude! The music of the "artists" you just mentioned is just stale and artificial, it's pop crap. Amys music's got soul!

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. I mean, it sure as hell wouldn't call her music Death Metal or anything. It's pop crap. I have to admit, I haven't heard many of her songs, but what I heard didn't impress me. I'd prefer Christina Aguilera's "Fighterr" over her any day. rock3