For Sale (possibly)

Alright, I am possibly selling this(depends on the price). It is the 7" single for Fall To Pieces w/ Surrender as the B-side(still has original sleeve plus extra protective plastic sleeve). It is signed by Slash. Matt and Dave of VR. The autographs are as genuine as it gets. They were acquired June 28th, 2007 after VR performed "She Builds Quick Machines" on the Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno. Make me an offer through a pm if you are interested and we'll see if we can work something out. Most likely I will only accept money, but there are a couple GNR items(basically if anyone has the gnr hat with the metal plates) I am interested in, so that would be a possibility as well so yah, make an offer...

vrsinglesigned.jpg

ftpsigned.jpg

Alright, I am possibly selling this(depends on the price). It is the 7" single for Fall To Pieces w/ Surrender as the B-side(still has original sleeve plus extra protective plastic sleeve). It is signed by Slash. Matt and Dave of VR. The autographs are as genuine as it gets. They were acquired June 28th, 2007 after VR performed "She Builds Quick Machines" on the Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno. Make me an offer through a pm if you are interested and we'll see if we can work something out. Most likely I will only accept money, but there are a couple GNR items(basically if anyone has the gnr hat with the metal plates) I am interested in, so that would be a possibility as well so yah, make an offer...

vrsinglesigned.jpg

ftpsigned.jpg

Did you get any offers Ricky? It's a very nice item

vrsinglesigned.jpg

ftpsigned.jpg

Did you get any offers Ricky? It's a very nice item

nope, nothing yet