Me playing Gn'R riffs etc

I'm sorry but this was pretty rubbish. But I guess you havent played for a long time.

Practice your timing, it was way off on the Mr Brownstone riff.

Keep on playing.

Before I had seen your post, I knew what you were going to say.

Man he's been playing a bit mroe than a year. That was quite good.

You knew what I was about to say becaue it's true.

You can't really excpect to play much better when you haven't played for longer than a year,

but still it wasn't anything impressive.

Of course he is no guitar hero (yet) but if you consider the time he's been playing that was good.

I'm sorry but this was pretty rubbish. But I guess you havent played for a long time.

Practice your timing, it was way off on the Mr Brownstone riff.

Keep on playing.

didnt you mother ever tell you if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all? christ you could give the boy some tips but you didnt have to tell him it was rubbish

Your technique is superb for the time you've been playing. Accuracy wise you've got no problems, I can see you're very patient and have taken a lot of time to learn your stuff right. My main problem was being too impulsive, having bad technique and my playing suffered. But that's a problem you won't have to deal with, nice work ;)

Your technique is superb for the time you've been playing. Accuracy wise you've got no problems, I can see you're very patient and have taken a lot of time to learn your stuff right. My main problem was being too impulsive, having bad technique and my playing suffered. But that's a problem you won't have to deal with, nice work ;)

Actually just couple days ago i just radically changed my style to hold pick cuz in my former style my forefinger just kept fucking up everything, sometimes, usually not but maybe a once in a week it did that. I dont know why and i just lost my nerve with that :D But thanks!

Im learning this now and i think its lot better when i get used to it. Edited by Dagg3r

Actually just couple days ago i just radically changed my style to hold pick cuz in my former style my forefinger just kept fucking up everything, sometimes, usually not but maybe a once in a week it did that. I dont know why and i just lost my nerve with that :D But thanks!

Im learning this now and i think its lot better when i get used to it.

There is no right or wrong way how to hold your pick. Choose whatever feels best for you.