The second greatest band in the world

DoubleTalkinJiveMF

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting conversation between Axl and Johnny Thunders back in the day when Axl wore those chaps with his ass-cheeks exposed.

Johnny: "So what are you? Some kind of biker fag?"

Axl: "I'll fuckin kill you!"

(Johnny backs off)

:lol::lol::lol: Woah that is the funniest thing I've ever read lol

Anyway The second greatest band in the world is Led Zeppelin or AC/DC, you ignorant people :rolleyes:

Interesting conversation between Axl and Johnny Thunders back in the day when Axl wore those chaps with his ass-cheeks exposed.

Johnny: "So what are you? Some kind of biker fag?"

Axl: "I'll fuckin kill you!"

(Johnny backs off)

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA :lol: , I JUST COULDENT STOP LAGHING THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY :lol:

The albums good but I think its gonna take time to get into it, if I ever get into it. I'm also gonna purchase Alice in Chains' Dirt. Whats Soundgarden's best album?

I was exactly the same, i just couldnt get into Ten at first but it is truly excellent, Once, Even Flow, Black are some of my faves but theyre all brilliant. I strongly recommend all PJ's albums but V's is my next best one.

Soundgardens greatest hits is called A-sides it's got all the big ones like Rusty Cage, Jeseus Chrsit Pose etc but I would also get Badmotorfinger for songs such as Slaves & Bulldozers and Drawing Flies

The albums good but I think its gonna take time to get into it, if I ever get into it.

:huh: .... :angry:

I think Release kicks ass though.

I also thought that newer one with the basic G,B,C,D chord progression was nice. It was that "oh where oh where could my baby be" song. Some ppl hated it but it was very sweet.

I think Release kicks ass though.

Youre redeemed ;):P

I'm lovin Black also. B)

black kicks ass

I like the entire Vitology, Vs and of course TEN, but if could download any footage of Pearl Jam performiong live, you would fall in love with pj that much more.

They have one of the smartest audiences.

Pearl Jam took on giant Ticketmaster. Lets see GnR do that!

anyway...

check out Black

aint it sweet?

Dang ! my media player thingy isnt working but its allright, Ive already listened to it like 4 times today . Twelve years Ive been listening to this song and it still brings me to my knees everytime ( uh oh, that didnt sound good , but you know what I mean :P )

" Sad " is good too -

The door swings through a passing fable

a fate we may delay we say

holding on to live within our embrace ..

Eleven nights he laid in bed

hoping that dreams would bring her back

its sad , and his holiness is proof

its sad , he could only love her , its sad .