The second greatest band in the world

DoubleTalkinJiveMF

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think that GnR are the second greatest band ever. The greatest to me is Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. Man can those guys perform! And I wont point out that they have a much more "band" sound, with more variety. Now, I love a guitar solo as much as the next guy, but Springsteen has a SAX solo in many of his songs, guitar in others, piano in others, accordian in others, and still others just have whole band jam sessions.

Its funny cuz I bought Ten today along with Skid Row's Slave to the Grind.

You did ?? Yay !!! :lol: ...listen to " release " if you want to be blown away .

My sig is a line from the song " Push me pull me " on the album Yield .

i havent listened to it all yet but i'll update u with my thoughts a little later.

The albums good but I think its gonna take time to get into it, if I ever get into it. I'm also gonna purchase Alice in Chains' Dirt. Whats Soundgarden's best album?

Soundgarden has a greatest hits album. Something in the title about B-sides .....I think. I think Badmotorfinger was their most successful album. I dont own any but have thought about buying the greatest hits for Black Hole Son, Spoonman,and Outshined. Those are the only songs I can recall hearing. I took a liking to Chris Cornell after Audioslave came out.

The albums good but I think its gonna take time to get into it, if I ever get into it. I'm also gonna purchase Alice in Chains' Dirt. Whats Soundgarden's best album?

Soundgarden has a greatest hits album. Something in the title about B-sides .....I think. I think Badmotorfinger was their most successful album. I dont own any but have thought about buying the greatest hits for Black Hole Son, Spoonman,and Outshined. Those are the only songs I can recall hearing. I took a liking to Chris Cornell after Audioslave came out.

I'm trying to get more into grunge. I think Alice in Chains was probably the most talented band of that genre but I like Cornell's voice. Thanks for the recommendation. Whenever I listen to a singer over a period of time I learn to mimic their voice. I've been extremely successful with Axl, Sebastian, James Hetfield, Robert Plant and almost Freddie Mercury so far.

Superunknown, it's their main one. Black Hole Sune, 4 of July etc....

And dude, how could you "just" by a Skid Row album! You should've brought it years agi, damnit! Bach is gonna be pissed!!

Anyone have Subhuman Race? Is it any good?

I'm trying to get more into grunge. I think Alice in Chains was probably the most talented band of that genre but I like Cornell's voice. Thanks for the recommendation. Whenever I listen to a singer over a period of time I learn to mimic their voice. I've been extremely successful with Axl, Sebastian, James Hetfield, Robert Plant and almost Freddie Mercury so far.

Oh, and if you need any recommendations for Gruneg bands or albums, just ask... :)

Superunknown, it's their main one. Black Hole Sune, 4 of July etc....

And dude, how could you "just" by a Skid Row album! You should've brought it years agi, damnit! Bach is gonna be pissed!!

Anyone have Subhuman Race? Is it any good?

lol, I always had their songs downloaded and it was impossible to find Slave to the Grind in all the music stores here so I went to a small independent shop and picked up a used copy. I was gonna get Subhuman Race for $12.99 but I didnt for some reason. Sorry Baz, maybe next time.