The Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye Thread!!

Marky

When DOYS first leaked a few weeks ago, I loved it. I couldn't stop listening to it. I'm afraid I played it out, or I was just going off hype. Now, I can't even bring myself to listen to it. I don't even like any of the songs. It sucks, and I want my fucking money back. This has to be the biggest and fastest turn around for me ever. I'm very disappointed. I still love Oasis though. :/

You want your money back you downloaded it when it leaked ?????????????????????

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When DOYS first leaked a few weeks ago, I loved it. I couldn't stop listening to it. I'm afraid I played it out, or I was just going off hype. Now, I can't even bring myself to listen to it. I don't even like any of the songs. It sucks, and I want my fucking money back. This has to be the biggest and fastest turn around for me ever. I'm very disappointed. I still love Oasis though. :/

You want your money back you downloaded it when it leaked ?????????????????????

No for when I paid $100 for the damn deluxe edition. :(

Edited by InThisRiver

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/40475

Oasis announce summer 2009 UK stadium shows

Band reveal new gigs directly from Wembley Stadium pitch

Oasis have announced details of the summer UK dates for 2009 this afternoon (October 16) at Wembley Stadium.

After a quick photocall on the pitch, the band's leader Noel Gallagher hosted a question and answer session at the English football stadium confirming the band will play that venue twice, along with two special hometown gigs at Manchester's Heaton Park next year.

Support at the shows, which also include the already announced show at Slane Castle, will come from Kasabian and The Enemy.

"Looking at the bill, I think these are going to be the gigs of next year, if not the decade for a certain demographic," declared Gallagher. "I'm just glad I can get tickets. These are the gigs that people remember, they meet future wives. I give thanks that we're headlining it and not some heritage act on before a bunch of kids."

He added he was particularly looking forward to returning to Wembley, noting it's "quite a big gaff", plus playing a new venue in his hometown, Manchester's Heaton Park.

"It seems a shame to let it sit there doing nowt," he said of the parkland. "We had a few gigs booked in Man City's stadium, but the new owners told us they didn't need to do gigs as they don't need the money. Neither do we, but it would be a laugh. That was the next suitable venue - the obvious next one would have been [Manchester United's ground] Old Trafford, but no way."

Watch the press conference now, or head to the the NME Office Blog to read Noel Gallagher's words in full now.

Oasis will play the following shows:

Manchester Heaton Park (June 6, 7)

Sunderland Stadium Of Light (10)

Cardiff Millennium Stadium (12)

Edinburgh Murrayfield Stadium (17)

Dublin Slane Castle (20)

London Wembley Stadium (July 11, 12)

Tickets for the shows go on sale on October 24 at 10am.

To check the availability of Oasis tickets and get all the latest listings, go to NME.COM/GIGS now, or call 0871 230 1094.

I'll sure be going to Wembley Stadium!

I even saw the boys last night at Wembley Arena (Which was broadcast on MTV), awesome! The sound started a bit quiet, but they soon turned it up. Same old setlist, but you can't complain. Best reception was for DLBIA and Champagne Supernova. I Am The Walrus was epic too. And I still can't understand a word liam says.

Edited by markyboy101

fucking yes...wembley stadium on my 19th birthday get in

last night was the best night of my life (one of) was on the way to london with a mate to go and see towers of london, until half way to london (20 mins in) we thought how can we be seeing towers, when oasis are playing in the same city!...so we thought lets risk it and go up to wembley and see if we can get a ticket off a tout. In which we did. 60 quid each which is really good considering 90% of them wanted 130 for each....the set was great, pretty much what songs i expected them too play but still...champagne supernova, songbird, wonderwall, outta time, dont look back in angers, morning glory and loads more

what a night

rock2

Towers of London :lol: You redeemed yourself by seeing Oasis.

Donny Tourette is a giant tit

lol dont get me wrong, i like towers...but oasis are one of my fav's,grew up with t h eir songs...and wasso pissed off when i couldnt get a ticket...so 60 quid for a ticket i was really happy with

Just got tickets for the Millennium Stadium. Very good seats, first row on the middle tier. Awesome!

Saw Oasis last night and they were amazing, I thought the roof was gonna explode when they started with "Rock 'n' Roll Star". Seeing them again tonight, can't wait. ^_^

nice one, got two tics for wembley stadium rock2

Extra Manchester and London dates added next summer.

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/40638

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/40637

My dad's internet just got cut off at work the other week, so he'll be straight on here when he gets in!

let me know how you get on mate

got my two quite easy for the 12th

Got tickets, standing, for the extra date on the 9th, it will be EPIC.

The Enemy, Kasabian and Oasis? Under on roof? No fucking way man!!!! Fucking ace!

I have the recording off of MTV the other night, which happened to be the night I saw them, if anyone wants?

Extra Manchester and London dates added next summer.

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/40638

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/40637

My dad's internet just got cut off at work the other week, so he'll be straight on here when he gets in!

let me know how you get on mate

got my two quite easy for the 12th

Got tickets, standing, for the extra date on the 9th, it will be EPIC.

The Enemy, Kasabian and Oasis? Under on roof? No fucking way man!!!! Fucking ace!

I have the recording off of MTV the other night, which happened to be the night I saw them, if anyone wants?

yea i got to go to that eventually, 60 quid each though mind

ah the line up is immense, the enemy are one of my favourite bands ive seen them 7 times....and kasabian are really good too...shame its a fuking year away more or less

Saw The Enemy in Manchester at a Cancer Charity Event organised by Smiths bassist Andy Rourke in February..coincedently, I saw Noel and Gem at the same event doing their acoustic thing the year before.

Saw Kasabian at Live Earth, Wembley.

Both bands=fucking mega.