GUESS FUCKING WHAT?!?!

DopeSickGirl

Fucking RANCID are fucking coming to the UK.

So far I have tix to the Manchester, Sheffield and Leeds dates.

Depending on funds I might go to Glasgow and Newcastle aswell.

If I'm particularly rich I'll go Birmingham aswell ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

FUCK YEAH!

Anyone else like 'em? Or going for that matter??

:) :) :)

SO excited. And its not til November.

I might have spontaneously combusted by then!!

xDSGx

Then why did you feel the need to even open the thread, it blatantly states the thread is about Rancid, are you really THAT attention deprived that you felt the need to post in a thread just to say you don't like them?

Rancid are not a bad band, they're a fun punk band who a number of other people on this forum actually like and may not have been aware of the tour, so why not just fuck off back to pretending to be Maddox in the Anything Goes section :roll-eyes:

Get. A. Life.

When I opened the thread I was actually not thinking about the pile of shit of a band, but though you actually had a rancid rant. Maybe something interesting and thoughtful, for a change. I actually thought it must be something interesting since you wrote it in caps and was apparently about to cum.

Then I opened the thread and discovered another one of your incoherent blabbering of a post, with a lot of CAPS, smileys and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111ONE.

Don't even start with me about my posts, when 90% of your posts are pointless bullshit with a lot of smileys, while most of my posts in this section are actually about music and not about the pile of shit that is Rancid.

On a side note - Rancid sucks hairy donkey balls.

Get. Laid.

When I opened the thread I was actually not thinking about the pile of shit of a band, but though you actually had a rancid rant. Maybe something interesting and thoughtful, for a change. I actually thought it must be something interesting since you wrote it in caps and was apparently about to cum.

Then I opened the thread and discovered another one of your incoherent blabbering of a post, with a lot of CAPS, smileys and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111ONE.

Don't even start with me about my posts, when 90% of your posts are pointless bullshit with a lot of smileys, while most of my posts in this section are actually about music and not about the pile of shit that is Rancid.

On a side note - Rancid sucks hairy donkey balls.

Get. Laid.

Unessacary.

It must suck to be so jaded.

Edited by SunnyDRE