Misfits

GnRmaniac

yes me im a big fucking misfits fan

danzig era was the best

graves era wasok

now they're just a joke

ive seen the graves era misfits live, absoloutely amazing

the new misfits with jerry dez and marky are shite live and barely play any misfits songs

rubbish sell outs now, who desperately wish glen would come back

youse guys need to lay off da ether bunny.

the misfits didnt start being a real band until danzig left. fuck that dude and his poor me im a misunderstood satanist chestnut.

i agree with fuk, the fits have been sold for quite some time now. ive seen them twice, and the last time, they did so many ramones covers i didn't know what fuckin show i was at. jerry only is a washed up old bastard.

they market waaaay too much merch as well. anybody want some misfits underwear? gloves? dolls? lunch kits? stationary? cellphone covers? fuckin whores.

exploited, as your proctologist, i recomend you pick up american psycho. best graves album by hectares.

• 1 month later...

My friend Mark is a big Misfits fan, Danzig era. I dig on some of the Misfits also but I am not big into them like him. He has some misfits vinyls (spelling) and his leather jacket has the misfits on it.

My little angelfuck....

Chuck

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I really find the grave-shit better, but i guess that's because of my age, and laura finds grave also better :D

I got a whole mp3-player filled with the fits, i hope that they'll return again to holland, i missed their last concert because nobody wanted to go with me to the concert :monkey:

Edited by Same Birthday