Rolling Stones definitive biography

ffrankwhite

further into my stones oddessey, i picked up this dvd set called A Bigger Bang...

Jesus Christ....they can still really go for it. Not as good as the performances on cocksucker blues but hey, few are.

One thing: whats that song Keith Richards is singing, i've never heard it before, i think its called T&A? the chorus i think is like "she my little rock n roll". i aint heard the proper version but i swear it seemed to have the exact same chorus thingie as Mary Mary by Velvet Revolver..

One thing: whats that song Keith Richards is singing, i've never heard it before, i think its called T&A? the chorus i think is like "she my little rock n roll". i aint heard the proper version but i swear it seemed to have the exact same chorus thingie as Mary Mary by Velvet Revolver..

"Little T&A". ;) Great song

doesnt it sound REALLY like Mary Mary tho? am i the only one to notice that??

I wouldn't know, man, I don't listen to Velvet Revolver. ;) But I really like the odd Keith Richard's vocals on a Stones song, like the intro to "Salt of the Earth". :heart:

how comes y'dont listen to VR just outta curiosity?

I bought Contraband when it came out and it just... bored me. There wasn't really any standout tracks to me - everything was just filler.

give Libertad a turn man, its pretty good :) i didnt like Contraband much myself..

I wouldn't know, man, I don't listen to Velvet Revolver. ;) But I really like the odd Keith Richard's vocals on a Stones song, like the intro to "Salt of the Earth". :heart:

Because he's uber-gay.

doesnt it sound REALLY like Mary Mary tho? am i the only one to notice that??

Mary Mary sound exactly like Little T&A. I think Scott even said once that it's a tribute to that song.

Because he's uber-gay.

I'm uber-gay with you, buddy :wub:

I bought Contraband when it came out and it just... bored me. There wasn't really any standout tracks to me - everything was just filler.

give Libertad a turn man, its pretty good :) i didnt like Contraband much myself..

Perhaps, perhaps. There's just so much other exciting music I'd rather get into now.