kid rock!

aussie_axl

The idea and concept is good, it would be better if he had left out the actual Sweet Home Alabama riff, I mean he has the chords, the piano part, he even mentions the song in the lyrics.

But that's cool, it brings it to a new audience - a la History of Rock, where he sampled other songs.

I think it's a pretty good feel good summer tune, that you can't utterly despise.

Comes from a very good album too.

The idea and concept is good, it would be better if he had left out the actual Sweet Home Alabama riff, I mean he has the chords, the piano part, he even mentions the song in the lyrics.

But that's cool, it brings it to a new audience - a la History of Rock, where he sampled other songs.

I think it's a pretty good feel good summer tune, that you can't utterly despise.

Yeah, its a good way to pay tribute to another band.

+1

It's a fucking cool song!

everything after Devil Without A Cause kicks ass (With a very few exceptions) and he puts on an amazing live show.

anyone who's seen him on this tour knows that as soon as "Devil Without A Cause" (the song) is over, you're amazed.

anyway, i have all his albums (the ones that you can still buy) and i dont get tired of them.

Song is the perfect feel for up north michigan, only those from here can truly appreciate that part of it

i'm not from north michigan, but we did those things as well, brings back good memories.

Yeah, I hear ya. It's pretty much a universal topic of things. But it's absolutely perfect for those of us that grew up with those summer vacations up north

I'm not the biggest fan of Kid Rock, but when the guy actually sings instead of going to one of his semi-rock/rap tunes, he sounds really good, and I like that side of him, and I also like this song.

Yeah, for example "Picture" with Sheryl Crow is also really well sung considering it's Kid Rock who's singing.

The concept of Kid Rock could have been exciting, in the vein of, say, Lynyrd Skynyrd or Pantera, but generally his music just bores me.

He bore's you but the grateful dead's long jams dont?? , ud think after hearing the gratefuldead , the bar for boring would rise a dew notches.....i should get into the gratefuldead...i wonder where to begin.

wheres my playboy...

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS NEWEST CD. I got Kid Rock the one before RNRJ and i havnt listened. Im afraid its wont be as good. Hope im wrong.

I love how everything he does he does good.

Hate country but love his country tunes

hate rap, hes a good rapper

love rock hes a awesome rocker.

He does a little blues too.

Heavy metal, you name it he does it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS NEWEST CD. I got Kid Rock the one before RNRJ and i havnt listened. Im afraid its wont be as good. Hope im wrong.

I love how everything he does he does good.

Hate country but love his country tunes

hate rap, hes a good rapper

love rock hes a awesome rocker.

He does a little blues too.

Heavy metal, you name it he does it.

yea the self titled one isnt as good, i'd say that best cd other than rnr jesus would be "cocky"

the live cd is pretty good too.