Johnny Rottens Tour Of London

ffrankwhite

great find

the first vid when the flats get demolished, looks just how the 9/11 towers fell, pretty obvious inside job

you should get the dvd dude, its of the whole brixton gigs they did last year, i ordered it over when it came out so im pretty sure its out in england, its pretty wild :) its called there'll always be an england case you haven't heard of it :)

Edited by ffrankwhite

there will always be an england? the state of england at the moment i'm quite worried about

do you know parts of london have a bigger crimewave than the bronx?

i'm hoping to win some money, so i can emigrate to spain, its a beautifull country .i love it

there will always be an england? the state of england at the moment i'm quite worried about

do you know parts of london have a bigger crimewave than the bronx?

i'm hoping to win some money, so i can emigrate to spain, its a beautifull country .i love it

Old London towns seen off worser shit than that, y'just gotta gut it out, can't give up on your home bro :):) Hitler couldn't take it, the plague couldn't take it...so whats this shit?

Edited by ffrankwhite

• 2 years later...

It's kind of funny to hear him waxing nostalgic and complaining about London's new architecture.

I wouldn't be surprised if he calls up Richard Branson and calls him the c-word on a weekly basis. When you think about it - the Pistols provided the seed money for Branson's empire, didn't they?

Guest Len B'stard

It's kind of funny to hear him waxing nostalgic and complaining about London's new architecture.

I wouldn't be surprised if he calls up Richard Branson and calls him the c-word on a weekly basis. When you think about it - the Pistols provided the seed money for Branson's empire, didn't they?

That and Mike Oldfield :lol: