Avenged Sevenfold : Live DVD/CD

Zion

On September 9, Orange County, California's Avenged Sevenfold will release a DVD/CD package, entitled "Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough". The live DVD features the band's April 10 hometown show at the Long Beach Arena headlining the Rockstar Taste of Chaos tour, while the CD contains previously unreleased b-sides that were recorded during the making of "Avenged Sevenfold", plus various covers, and other never-before-heard material. The DVD was directed by Core Entertainment's Rafa Alcantara, who also worked on the band's critically acclaimed 2007 road documentary "All Excess".

The track-listing for "Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough" is as follows:

CD:

01. Demons

02. Girl I Know

03. Crossroads

04. Flash of the Blade

05. Until the End

06. Tension

07. Walk

08. The Fight

09. Dancing Dead

10. Almost Easy (Remix)

11. Afterlife (Alternate version)

DVD:

01. Critical Acclaim

02. Second Heartbeat

03. Afterlife

04. Beast and Harlot

05. Scream

06. Seize the Day

07. Walk

08. Bat Country

09. Almost Easy

10. Gunslinger

11. Unholy Confessions

12. A Little Piece of Heaven

COVER ART:

27445591158f270ddac5bg8.jpg

DVD TRAILER:

Source: Blabbermouth

A live DVD and a B-sides album? Awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Waking the Fallen was so brilliant (with influences from Maiden, Metallica, In Flames, Pantera, and even GNR towards the end of the album) ----Nothing after is even close after that IMHO. They are a completely different band now. I remember after Waking the doctors told the singer not to use his Death Metal type voice anymore. What a wimp----they suck now. Have that F%^%^N singer talk to Brian Johnson or Anders Freiden about strained vocals !!! Brian has been doing fine for over 25 years and Anders for 13-- at least AS had one brilliant album with Waking before they sold out.

Waking the Fallen was so brilliant (with influences from Maiden, Metallica, In Flames, Pantera, and even GNR towards the end of the album) ----Nothing after is even close after that IMHO. They are a completely different band now. I remember after Waking the doctors told the singer not to use his Death Metal type voice anymore. What a wimp----they suck now. Have that F%^%^N singer talk to Brian Johnson or Anders Freiden about strained vocals !!! Brian has been doing fine for over 25 years and Anders for 13-- at least AS had one brilliant album with Waking before they sold out.

Incorrect, it was always their plan to have one screaming record, one with screaming and singing and then to go all singing after that. Matt never had surgery and his doctors never told him anything of the sort. When they do the old material live he still screams, even better than he used to actually.

Incorrect, it was always their plan to have one screaming record, one with screaming and singing and then to go all singing after that. Matt never had surgery and his doctors never told him anything of the sort. When they do the old material live he still screams, even better than he used to actually.

Umm, No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNv7fYZ8iW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKgxjNr-D8k...feature=related

He doesn't scream in either of those videos and he wasn't screaming when they played Unholy Confessions when I saw them play live last Saturday.

On the topic of A7X, Screaming, and them "Selling Out", I think that the band has been at it's best with the last two albums. Yeah, I'm probably a little biased because I first became a fan of them when City of Evil came out, and it is one of my favorite albums, but really I think it's better than any of the stuff they put out before hand.

That's not to say that Waking The Falling is bad, there are a couple of songs that I really like on that CD, but really the screaming isn't my thing.

On September 9, Orange County, California's Avenged Sevenfold will release a DVD/CD package, entitled "Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough". The live DVD features the band's April 10 hometown show at the Long Beach Arena headlining the Rockstar Taste of Chaos tour, while the CD contains previously unreleased b-sides that were recorded during the making of "Avenged Sevenfold", plus various covers, and other never-before-heard material. The DVD was directed by Core Entertainment's Rafa Alcantara, who also worked on the band's critically acclaimed 2007 road documentary "All Excess".

The track-listing for "Live in the LBC & Diamonds in the Rough" is as follows:

CD:

01. Demons

02. Girl I Know

03. Crossroads

04. Flash of the Blade

05. Until the End

06. Tension

07. Walk

08. The Fight

09. Dancing Dead

10. Almost Easy (Remix)

11. Afterlife (Alternate version)

DVD:

01. Critical Acclaim

02. Second Heartbeat

03. Afterlife

04. Beast and Harlot

05. Scream

06. Seize the Day

07. Walk

08. Bat Country

09. Almost Easy

10. Gunslinger

11. Unholy Confessions

12. A Little Piece of Heaven

COVER ART:

27445591158f270ddac5bg8.jpg

DVD TRAILER:

Source: Blabbermouth

A live DVD and a B-sides album? Awesome.

sweet i'll be getting this, they were sick in brisbane at the riverstage.