fall out boy feat. gilby clark

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=105926

GILBY CLARKE Is A Video Star - Sep. 30, 2008

Former GUNS N' ROSES/ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA guitarist Gilby Clarke has issued the following update:

"I've been busy working on some videos... My wife made a video short for her company Frankie B. and I produced the music for it. Some of you may recognize the song 'Let's Get Lost' from my 'Pawnshop Guitars' CD. Taryn Manning is the star of the video and she also sang 'Let's Get Lost' and 'Sweet Jane'. My 1941 Harley Davidson Knucklehead also makes an appearance at the end of the video.

"I'm also in the new FALL OUT BOY video, 'I Don't Care' that was released on iTunes last week. I'm in the very beginning and end. I have a short speaking part, and if I must say, it's quite funny. I really like the song and I had a great time filming the video. The guys in the band were great to hang out with, and very friendly."

fall out boy video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hc0Nlzxe9aY

let's get lost:

fall out boy is awesome

That Fall Out Boy-song is quite good.

I'm not a big fan, and it's popular to hate them, but one gotta admit that they're better than many mainstream acts.

yes, they make good pop songs. i hate them very much but i respect that they make good pop songs. but i lost respect for gilby, even more than after supernova

Some is good, some isnt. The 'Sugar Were Going Down' and 'Dance Dance' songs were hugely overplayed EVERYWHERE, to the point of me hating them. I really like 'Thx Fr Th Mmrs' and 'Take Over, Breaks Over', they're class tunes. I really dig this new song. Very funky, danceable, catchy.