Guns n' Roses vs Rhydian

fred_carston

UK ALBUM RELEASE DATE 24TH NOVEMBER 2008

theriddlerfr3.jpg

vs

axlrosevt2.jpg

On the day the legendary and mythical album Chinese Democracy finally arrives in the uk, X-Factor oddball Rhydian releases his debut album, he'll get to perform on the xfactor again before his album comes out. will gnr be shamed in this chart battle just like oasis were when they were kept off the top spot by westlife back in 2006. also on that day a little band called The Killers release there new album.

theriddlerfr3.jpg

vs

axlrosevt2.jpg

On the day the legendary and mythical album Chinese Democracy finally arrives in the uk, X-Factor oddball Rhydian releases his debut album, he'll get to perform on the xfactor again before his album comes out. will gnr be shamed in this chart battle just like oasis were when they were kept off the top spot by westlife back in 2006. also on that day a little band called The Killers release there new album.

Your having a fucking laugh ain't you lol .......Ordally,bring in the straight Jacket please :rofl-lol:

Edited by jimmy1981

theriddlerfr3.jpg

vs

axlrosevt2.jpg

Axl looks like he'll eat this guy for breakfast. :rofl-lol:

who said axl would eat this guy for breakfast? lol

rhydian2400293adb8.jpg

Looks like he has a tiny cock from this picture.... mind you people who go to the gym 'that' much usually have insecurity issues of some kind. Usually closet homo-sexuals in denial, or not enough cock to outsize a button mushroom.

LP

rhydian2400293adb8.jpg

Looks like he has a tiny cock from this picture.... mind you people who go to the gym 'that' much usually have insecurity issues of some kind. Usually closet homo-sexuals in denial, or not enough cock to outsize a button mushroom.

LP

He needs a bra.

rhydian2400293adb8.jpg

LP

He needs a bra.

Hmmm.... I'm not sure they look quite pert to me... I'll bow down to your superior knowledge on the subject though.

LP

LP

Er... you seem to know a little too knowledgeable on this subject for my liking :confused:

LP

Er... you seem to know a little too knowledgeable on this subject for my liking :confused:

Don't worry I know you dream that I have a massive cock and I'm happy to confirm it's all good, so carry on dreaming! :kiss:

You do realise it's entirely possible that he will get the number one spot, even if Chinese Democracy outsells his album, right?

Record companies for artists such as the X-factor lot buy sales figures all the time to ensure a high chart position and more actual record sales. The charts are often more a bidding war than a ranking of genuine sales.