A Certain Ratio

TheConstant

You know what? I've grown up in the two years since I've been here. Yes, I spammed and yes I trolled, especially towards the end, but that whole thing was not in any way my fault, and I had a concrete alibi which I defended myself with, and which checked out. So don't give me that crap.

There's nothing to be forgiven about the countless dumb threads I made, particularly about 'elsewhere', but that simply had nothing to do with me.

Why do you completely choose to ignore the FACT that I was in class when that post was made? The alibi checked out, and I'm sick and tired of that being used to attack me. If you hate me and want to attack me then attack me for all the stupid things I actually DID. I'm sure you agree there's no shortage of those.

Probably not. I like this place and was trying to be civil and simply participate in discussions. I haven't said or done anything remotely inappropriate on this account, and would appreciate another chance because I like this place and don't care if it returns my liking. If another chance is not provided then I'll just post more at that one forum where all the banned members ended up. I'm sure you know what I speak of.

• 2 weeks later...