Axl Rose Chat #6 - mygnrforum - Dec. 14, 2008

Your a self obsessed knob Axel (shocking name by the way).... you think your S%*t dont stink and you make crap music... Your a has been that has no respect for anyone (Not even your fans)... Hopefully one day you will realise how much of a D*&k you are... by the way ive heard the new ablum... its crap!

Your a self obsessed knob Axel (shocking name by the way).... you think your S%*t dont stink and you make crap music... Your a has been that has no respect for anyone (Not even your fans)... Hopefully one day you will realise how much of a D*&k you are... by the way ive heard the new ablum... its crap!

Wow, what a self important person you are. I suppose you have something much more interesting to offer the world besides snide remarks and internet tough guy bullsh*t. If you have such a problem with the man, why are you wasting your time posting to him?

Oh, and learn to spell and use a little thing called grammar. Might help you make a point rather than look like a ranting juvenile idiot.

IN BRAZIL

Tony Belotto, guitarist of the Titans, writes text on "Chinese Democracy"

whenever the rock gets to inconvenience dictatorships and censors, he is accomplishing his essential function. Besides balancing skeletons, to unload libido in the organisms and to do with that crowds clap hands and light lighters in stadiums, the rock is also to defend the freedom and to question those that combat her. Or it should serve. No matter how much communist, totalitarian and others disagree, the rhythm invented by Elvis Presley on July 5, 1954 is the great musical expression of the human desire of being free to do what gives in the tile.

It is for that that I see with happiness that Chinese Democracy, the new CD of Guns'n'Roses (in Chinese, Qiang Hua) it is causing agitation, noise and concern in the guardian of the Chinese dictatorship. A newspaper of the government accuses the CD of doing "part of a western plot that wants to control the world using the democracy as warranty". Gee! When was the last time that some rock disk got to be so threatening?

In spite of Brazilian critics they do have if hurried in qualifying the disk of bad and exaggerating - as they can judge a disk in such little time? Who no longer he was under a first bad impression of a disk that later came to love deeply? -, it seems that Chinese Democracy still has a lot of firewood to burn. The disk was long fourteen years to be ready, it consumed million of dollars and it carbonized the patience and the many executives' of the industry of the music positions.

It catapulted his main author, Axl Rose, to the brilliant lunatics' pantheon, like Orson Welles and Brian Wilson. Perhaps for that reason, for the whole mythical breeze that it recruited around itself, Chinese Democracy carries a gender of fundamental rupture for the survival of the rock don't just eat musical gender, but as agent transformer. The CD is prohibited in China, besides inaccessible through Internet. And in spite of everything that is already a success among Chinese. What so much the great economical potency (and dictatorship) of the world he does fear in the disk of Guns'n'Roses? could we tell the Chinese bureaucrats, to the comfort mode, it's only rock and roll...

... after that, I can only recommend Chinese Democracy. Hear and reach their own conclusions.

Axl you and the best, and Guns N' Roses was never so alive! rock2

I some doubts about the Guns N' Roses

-Because Axl change the look and will be back with the pictures of before.

-I do not say is that axl with little money but if the Guns N 'Roses back is much more than to win the money back guns would be like before addition to the many fans would have a hard rock revolution, axl does remember how much was the old days you do not feel nostalgia, and I feel some of the fans can be sure.

-Axl would like you to answer me: the guns do not need the same training as before, but think how it would be if the band were so

Guitarists Buckethead case izzy did not want to come back, Slash, Duff McKagan baxista, dizzy reed on the keyboard, drummer Matt or Steven.The buckethead, slash solo play the 2 and then think about it to their fans tell me what you think about.

My name is Rivor ,odd name xD

I'm From Brazil ,My English is not very good, I used the translator to write and apologize if English is very hard to intend. :) :) :)

Goodbye and thanks for your attention.

It has been wonderful to get some insight into what was such a mystery for so many years. After reading this posting, so many of the songs on Chinese Democracy seem to reflect the emotions felt by past events....what a great release. Thank you for sharing yourself with your fans. Have a great holiday!

Edited by nurquhart

Wow, what a self important person you are. I suppose you have something much more interesting to offer the world besides snide remarks and internet tough guy bullsh*t. If you have such a problem with the man, why are you wasting your time posting to him?

Oh, and learn to spell and use a little thing called grammar. Might help you make a point rather than look like a ranting juvenile idiot.

One man's crap -- and what's life without a bit of manure to fertilize it -- is another man's banquet...luckily.

I would like to say I Absolutly Love the new album. I dig all the songs but If the World n Sorry are powerful in a simple 101 rock way. I Love the whole album a must listen from start to finish. It truly stands up as a Guns n Roses album.

hi just want to say that AXL is in my opinion the most beautiful badass that people love to hate. Like he sings though...you ARE more than they tell you and i like to believe axl's the type of person who knows it.So just incase you happen to read this AXL (which by the way is literally unbelievable that you acctually are commenting back-it just seems too cool) anyway...YOU STILL GOT IT. You always have and always will because IT IS YOU.That's just what I think.But hell, you don't need me to tell you not to believe the LIES that they tell you. AXL you've rockedd my world since the first time i heard your voice whem i bought my first cd because of you.And that was too long ago! I've listened to nothing but Chinese Democracy since the day it was released and i just don't have the patience to try to force myself into liking something i just don't like.I LOVE IT.I'm pretty sure i speak for a shit-ton of people when i say all of these things. I think the world is so warped and confused about who they are anymore that people just don't know what to think. The 80's were so different it makes me sad we have to live here now.future sucks. BUT AS ALWAYS:THE TIMES THEY ARE 'A CHANGING AND WE NEED TO :wub: ALL STICK TO OUR GUNS AND ENJOY THE RIDE.

Edited by bi-polarbear*

I have never joined or paid attention to any forum, ever. I joined this a few days ago so I could stay in the loop about future GNR tour dates...visiting here I got alot more than I bargained for!

Pheeew, your post took alot of time and effort... kudos 2 u Axl. rock3

There are some things that have to be considered in all this stuff. Sometimes, the internet make people tell things they wouldn't say face to face. Internet make us powerful. I'd like to say my opinion about all this in topics, and I hope all the other fans can agree with me. So, this is going directly to Axl:

1. We weren't in the studio's, shows, backstages or at the home of the Gunners in the past 80's and 90's. So, we don't know what really happened with you, guys. Unfortunatelly, you (Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff, Steven and even Matt and Dizzy) need to understand that the Guns N' Roses fans are as savage as the Guns was. There's a crowd out here, very, very huge and crazy, that's seeing the Guns like a movie on their DVDs, in pause. Just waiting for the "play". I, personally, comprehend that, the old Guns cannot be an unity anymore, because they have anger from each other. And when it comes to money and reputation, things go worse. As this is not enough, I bet all the guys in the new Guns had a dream to be in a so famous and giant band as Guns N' Roses is. It's unfair to take their dream and their jobs away (and from their families too) just because we, the fans, want. There are much more things involved than our need to see the old Guns together. So, we just have Axl's version of the facts, and Slash's version of the facts. ONLY THEY KNOW WHO'S THE BAD GUY.

2. Guns N' Roses is unique. For the fans, those savages and crazy guys I mentioned, there will be always 1 Guns N' Roses, wich is: Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven. But there's one thing that has to be said: even if these guys were put together, the Guns N' Roses as the world know, would not exist anymore. There are no more drunk boys or full-of-drugs boys. Thay're mature, they've grown and their attitudes nowadays are different, much more responsible. It's easy to see it: go to a Velvet Revolver show. Or go to a Guns N' Roses show. The past is the past. But Guns N' Roses is a still-alive legend.

3. Chinese Democracy is one of the best albums ever. Of course this is not an Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven album. I guess it wouldn't be even nowadays, as the way we, crazy fans, want. But, I'm a musician, and the work that is presented in this album is the more innovative I've heard in the past 10 years. Axl overcame himself. A lot. And this has to be recognized.

4. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR GUNS N' ROSES. Since Guns N' Roses brokeup, I NEVER heard a band wich I could tell: wow, they're amazing. The only ones who got closer were MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. This might sound ridiculous, but analyze: they are capable to call the attention, they have great musics (ballads and agressive ones), they have GREAT GUITAR SOLOS and they have the teen spirit. They're soooooooooo far of being the most dangerous band of the world, but musically, they impress. What I wanna say? There are 10 years of Simple Plan, Fall out boy, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Evanescence, Alice in Cahins, Oasis. And NONE put Guns N' Roses down. That's the reason for so much hope.

5. Talk to your fans is a great idea. There's the internet nowadays. You can talk to anyone anywhere, without the obligation to answer some question you don't want to. Being close to your fans will make them understand your personality and attitudes. Some will like, some will not. Just as life is. But that's the proof that you really care about your fans, you're very thankfull to them and you love them. Keep in contact! We thank you!

So, that's all. As I said, this comment are just some fan words, but I really hope it help Axl and the new crowd to understand the mind of the Guns N' Roses fans. I wish the best for the new and the old crowd, and for Axl. Again, the world NEEDS some different Rock N' Roll. And I wish Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver make it!

I'm sorry if I was kind of agressive any time. This is not my intention.

There are some things that have to be considered in all this stuff. Sometimes, the internet make people tell things they wouldn't say face to face. Internet make us powerful. I'd like to say my opinion about all this in topics, and I hope all the other fans can agree with me. So, this is going directly to Axl:

1. We weren't in the studio's, shows, backstages or at the home of the Gunners in the past 80's and 90's. So, we don't know what really happened with you, guys. Unfortunatelly, you (Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff, Steven and even Matt and Dizzy) need to understand that the Guns N' Roses fans are as savage as the Guns was. There's a crowd out here, very, very huge and crazy, that's seeing the Guns like a movie on their DVDs, in pause. Just waiting for the "play". I, personally, comprehend that, the old Guns cannot be an unity anymore, because they have anger from each other. And when it comes to money and reputation, things go worse. As this is not enough, I bet all the guys in the new Guns had a dream to be in a so famous and giant band as Guns N' Roses is. It's unfair to take their dream and their jobs away (and from their families too) just because we, the fans, want. There are much more things involved than our need to see the old Guns together. So, we just have Axl's version of the facts, and Slash's version of the facts. ONLY THEY KNOW WHO'S THE BAD GUY.

2. Guns N' Roses is unique. For the fans, those savages and crazy guys I mentioned, there will be always 1 Guns N' Roses, wich is: Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven. But there's one thing that has to be said: even if these guys were put together, the Guns N' Roses as the world know, would not exist anymore. There are no more drunk boys or full-of-drugs boys. Thay're mature, they've grown and their attitudes nowadays are different, much more responsible. It's easy to see it: go to a Velvet Revolver show. Or go to a Guns N' Roses show. The past is the past. But Guns N' Roses is a still-alive legend.

3. Chinese Democracy is one of the best albums ever. Of course this is not an Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven album. I guess it wouldn't be even nowadays, as the way we, crazy fans, want. But, I'm a musician, and the work that is presented in this album is the more innovative I've heard in the past 10 years. Axl overcame himself. A lot. And this has to be recognized.

4. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR GUNS N' ROSES. Since Guns N' Roses brokeup, I NEVER heard a band wich I could tell: wow, they're amazing. The only ones who got closer were MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. This might sound ridiculous, but analyze: they are capable to call the attention, they have great musics (ballads and agressive ones), they have GREAT GUITAR SOLOS and they have the teen spirit. They're soooooooooo far of being the most dangerous band of the world, but musically, they impress. What I wanna say? There are 10 years of Simple Plan, Fall out boy, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Evanescence, Alice in Cahins, Oasis. And NONE put Guns N' Roses down. That's the reason for so much hope.

5. Talk to your fans is a great idea. There's the internet nowadays. You can talk to anyone anywhere, without the obligation to answer some question you don't want to. Being close to your fans will make them understand your personality and attitudes. Some will like, some will not. Just as life is. But that's the proof that you really care about your fans, you're very thankfull to them and you love them. Keep in contact! We thank you!

So, that's all. As I said, this comment are just some fan words, but I really hope it help Axl and the new crowd to understand the mind of the Guns N' Roses fans. I wish the best for the new and the old crowd, and for Axl. Again, the world NEEDS some different Rock N' Roll. And I wish Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver make it!

I'm sorry if I was kind of agressive any time. This is not my intention.

Bravo!

My eyes are bleeding but it was definitely worth the effort. :) I really enjoyed reading the whole thing. (lol, reffering to Axl's post, not this post above)

The thing which is interesting to me is that we haven't heard any response from Slash (or any other old member). I'd suppose media tried to get them to answer about some interesting, previously unknown details on signing of the name to Axl. :)

Edited by Brace Zenith

hey rafa, i agree with you mostly. except the alice in chains stuff. they were (are) as exciting and uniqe as gnr. i think axl was listening to a lot of aic during the writing and recording sessions of chinese.

secondly, it's really-really sad seeing the hatred (?) and the bad things that these guys feel about each other. i wish they're reunite from all my heart, but reading these kinda posts from axl makes me thinking that it could never happen.