Axl Rose Chat #6 - mygnrforum - Dec. 14, 2008

Completely agree with the original poster.

When you read what Axl is saying on here about the band not being close and knowing it was over for years before the band broke up, it completely contradicts everything he was saying back then. He said in countless interviews that THAT band was and would always be Guns N' Roses. That he couldn't imagine being Guns N' Roses with anyone else and that nno matter what problems would arise, he and Slash would always have a bond that would keep them together, etc. etc. etc.

But now he's saying the same shit about the current band (meanwhile, he won't actually answer the question of whether there even IS a band or not). So if Axl is to be believed, everything he used to say about the old band was complete bullshit, so why would I believe what he's saying now about new Guns?

you're the dumbest piece of shit ever..

get a fucking life

Really, because he sure seems a lot more intelligent then what you are.

Guys, please there was enough insults in this thread.

We all can discuss without insulting each other.

This thread is just full of non-sense. There is no discussion. Should be nuked.

exactly...this guy is just AXL BASHING again...

Axl was kind enough to come and talk and there's still some people bashing

LOCKED!

One of the best post since a while.

Axl, just please stop making all negative comments about the old line-up and all positive comment about the ´current line-up´.

Please, just remeber that you became famous WITH those guy´s: if you wouldn´t have been in a band with Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven, than there wouldn´t have been a GN´R forum and people would have never heard of you (atleast not the way, you are recognized know)

You said it. I hate when a member of a band is so bigheaded that he/she ruins everything.

I still find it hilarious that people on here think they're a better authority on what is Guns N' Roses than the guy who created the band and the name. It's pretty pathetic

That says it all, right there. It's uncanny. "Yeah suuuure Axl said that...to us... in person.... BUT!..." :rofl-lol:

Edited by axlskAmpf

This is getting a tad boring. Old GNR got a divorce and Axl moved on with the name. I happen to like the new album and I'm not hung up on the name thing anymore.

A reunion i impossible simply because of the name issue, you cant have it both ways

And? :rofl-lol:

A reunion is impossible because Axl has no interest in one. Call me crazy or just call me Randy but I'd rather have more new music than a reuniion. Bring on Elvis and friends!! Thank You, Thank You Very Much!!

Edited by Randy Lahey

Guys, please there was enough insults in this thread.

We all can discuss without insulting each other.

This thread is just full of non-sense. There is no discussion. Should be nuked.

exactly...this guy is just AXL BASHING again...

Axl was kind enough to come and talk and there's still some people bashing

LOCKED!

Not really, its just his opinion.

Really though, Axl Rose is the only standing musician with a tad bit of public credibility in the band. Even Axl himself doesn't know who is still a technical member. Its just a revolving door of musicians. I mean when Elton John performs he has background musicians and all, but you really aren't there to see the saxophone player, you're there to see Elton John. Its the same reason for Axl's Guns N' Roses show.

I'm kind of disappointed in Axl's thoughts towards his former members. You'd think he would of gotten over something that happened over ten years ago. I'm only 16, so that's over half my lifetime. It's a shame he still has such bitter feelings towards people that he stood by for so long. Since Duff, Izzy and Slash have extended their praises towards Axl, I kind of wish he would return the favor.

i can't believe some comments i read..finally we get to hear Axl's side of the story and still the haters still here bashing.

if it was my forum i'd ban any motherfuckers who disrespect the man's post.

Edited by laval

Well, I guess it's time to lock that topic since it's only about insulting each other and it's obviously going nowhere!

Guys, try to respect each others even if you have different opinions.

If another mod or admin feels that this thread should stay open, feel free to unlock it!

*LOCKED*

you know i've done smack for almost 7 years and i can tell you that i can't barely remember any of the things that went out in my life during the past ten years..

so imagine that...Slash..who has millions of dollars..probably bought a set or two of smack no 2 or 3 point like me...don't you Think that Slash's perspective on the whole thing might be fabricated or he just can't quit remember how exactly it all went down..

Us junkies, we seems to exagerate or alterate reality.

Edited by laval

i also wanna add something.

i can't understand why the moderators or ERIC is letting those members posts such negative comments even bashing.

I mean if i had a Forum about my favorite band which is AXL now...i'd do anything for him to come and post at my forum...and now that he does, the moderators are letting those pussies post freely as they want..

I know it's damn democracy but c'mon.....i'm not trying to install some propoganda...and why not...we should be doing propaganda for the new band...BUT NO...you guys are still letting those haters come and post non-sense like ....« well, Slash is great..why should i believe you AXL»...BECAUSE he's fucking AXL ROSE and that's a GNR Board..not VR or Slash's snakepit board.

that's what i hate about this board..

like i said i'd ban any mother***** who starts shit by talking trash at Axl.

Everything we need to know has been said.

AXL is like Bowie and Slash is like Ac/dc.

and you know what . i've stopped listening to Ac/Dc a long time ago.

Here's the music i've been listening for some years now : Peeping Tom, Radiohead, Tom Waits, The pixies, Godspeed you Black emperor, Arcade Fire, Matmos, Portishead, LFO, Björk, A perfect circle, Tool, Scars on Broadway ( good shit )....etc..

what i'm trying to say...if AXL would have gone the SLASH'S way, i don't think i'd be folowing the band anymore. Axl is growing musically and emotionnaly. That's what i wanna hear in a artist. For me the best band who has made the best transition is Radiohead and i hope GNR can do the same.

Honestly, i've heard the VR, slash's snakepit, Izzy's and Gilby, Duff believe in me and you can see where the heart and core is....this is just my opinion.

You can like VR and the others members project but it doesn't fit my Musical Profile.

it's ironic that GNR could still appeal to me cause i'm not that metal so it's a proof that GNR is growing in a great way.

Edited by laval

i can't understand why the moderators or ERIC is letting those members posts such negative comments even bashing.

I mean if i had a Forum about my favorite band which is AXL now...i'd do anything for him to come and post at my forum...and now that he does, the moderators are letting those pussies post freely as they want..

I know it's damn democracy but c'mon.....i'm not trying to install some propoganda...and why not...we should be doing propaganda for the new band...BUT NO...you guys are still letting those haters come and post non-sense like ....« well, Slash is great..why should i believe you AXL»...BECAUSE he's fucking AXL ROSE and that's a GNR Board..not VR or Slash's snakepit board.

IT would be a full time job deleting posts for the mods.

And that sort of extreme action would be ridiculous. As long as they aren't getting personal and saying vuglar things just to be nasty I think the mods will let it be.

And that sort of extreme action would be ridiculous. As long as they aren't getting personal and saying vuglar things just to be nasty I think the mods will let it be.

i know you're right!!!....

but you know if i had a forum i would do it...you know.

I mean a forum should serve GNR interest not diminish them by allowing negative comments.

I mean even the media are picking up stuff from fan forum.

you really wanna start a revolution..you get rid of the resistance...and that's exactly what GNR missed out to do. They allowed the ''haters'' during the years the build a pro slash-VR army and that's hurting Axl.

The people weren't smart enough to how to build this thing out in the media... heck if i had started a forum..i would have made great Propaganda. Axl didn't control what happened, cause he stayed silent. he should've had been more aware of what was going on...he should've had someone to make a forum in his interest.

Edited by laval

i know you're right!!!....

but you know if i had a forum i would do it...you know.

I mean a forum should serve GNR interest not diminish them by allowing negative comments.

I mean even the media are picking up stuff from fan forum.

you really wanna start a revolution..you get rid of the resistance...and that's exactly what GNR missed out to do. They allowed the ''haters'' during the years the build a pro slash-VR army and that's hurting Axl.

The people weren't smart enough to how to build this thing out in the media... heck if i had started a forum..i would have made great Propaganda. Axl didn't control what happened, cause he stayed silent. he sould've had controled more.

Welcome back Jim Bob!!!!

I knew you'd join the party. :rolleyes:

I have an idea.

Let's not add to the negativity by continuing to talk about how negative people are or by satisfying the turds that post by actually acknowledging their unintelligent comments. This way their stupid comments can be easily overlooked and forgotten.

Note I'm only referring to the negative AND unintelligent, useless comments.

Cool. :)

I still have not read anything from either Slash or Axl that I would deem unforgivable. C'mon guys, please work this out. They both have probably done things they need to apologize for. Did Axl show up late to rehearsals? Did Slash get stingy with Fall to Pieces? It is not like somebody stole someone's wife or some shit like that. This problem can be fixed.

No it Can't

and he's better off without Slash.

people just need to admit..accept..whatever...roll with it...evolution..darwin shit..adapt.