WTF?!?!?

troccoli

I'm pretty sure it is the UK promo poster for live like a suicide and I'm sure they are legit

They all seem to have small wrinkles and some small tears on the edges like mine.

I have one of these posters signed by the 1992 lineup of GNR it's one of my favourite items

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I guess I should clraify here - I believe that it is a legit (non-bootleg) GNR item put on the market. But I don't believe that it was used in 86 to promote LLAS. I have the feeling that whoever spent $300 believes it was. But I agree that it is a cool poster.

I guess I should clraify here - I believe that it is a legit (non-bootleg) GNR item put on the market. But I don't believe that it was used in 86 to promote LLAS. I have the feeling that whoever spent $300 believes it was. But I agree that it is a cool poster.

Your correct. I just took a look at my poster and there is a text at the right corner on the lower sider of the poster (Printed in the EEC) about the origin and where this poster was printed.

Your correct. I just took a look at my poster and there is a text at the right corner on the lower sider of the poster (Printed in the EEC) about the origin and where this poster was printed.

Does your poster have the minor creasing and minor tears on edges?

Does your poster have the minor creasing and minor tears on edges?

Wich edges do you mean? The poster i have looks exactly the same as the one that was posted on the ebay auction.