I never thought I would sell these!

AmyL

As some of you know I am a pretty serious gnr collector. But I am certainly out of work. So I am am considering selling all 4 of my MFSL gold cd's. I have no pics to post but guarantee they are in the shape I list them at. Sorry but I will ship only too the US. I don't want to risk them getting lost.

I will ship them for free. But if you want them insured you will have to pay extra for that. I will take money orders only. First come first serve.

1. Appetits For Distruction $100

This one is opened and has been played once. One small stratch on the cd case. Barely noticeable. Otherwise this is a mint item.

2. Ues Your Illusion 1 $100

This is opened and has been played once. Otherwise it is in mint contition.

3. Lies $150

Mint. Doesn't get any better. Even has store stickers on wrapping.

4. Use Your Illusion 2 $150

Mint. Doesn't get any better then this. Also has store stickers on wrapping.

Sorry but I am firm on this price. If I can't get what I am asking I will hang onto them. It was hard to even think about giving them up.

You can pm me here.

Thanks

Thanks man. yeah my buyer seems really nice and luckily we live not that far apart. So we actually are going too meet this weekend. He is a new member here so I won't break his privacy, but I am happy. I didn't want to sell them on ebay to just anyone. It's hard to give them up but they aren't my prizes anyway. I am throwing a couple of little things in for him too. Hope he likes the extras. I may sell a couple of other things. I am considering selling my Use Your Ill. set. That little box set that there are only 2000 of. Mine is no. 1777 it is in mint condition. But I wouldn't give it up for less then $200.00.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...