U2

UYIlies

sometimes I really like them then dont listen to them for ages, I got two of there greatest hits albums and there last 3 albums. The new album aint so bad but reallu like city of blinding lights off there last album. Not a big fan of bono, I like them as a band but not interested in what he does outside of the band.

sometimes I really like them then dont listen to them for ages, I got two of there greatest hits albums and there last 3 albums. The new album aint so bad but reallu like city of blinding lights off there last album. Not a big fan of bono, I like them as a band but not interested in what he does outside of the band.

THANK YOU. Far too many people dislike the band because of Bono and it nice to see some people can get past it!

And Snake Eyes. I love Even Better! Infact Achtung Baby is my favorite album of all time. They record just flows so well.

I don't get exactly what Bono does so wrong?

Especially when compared to just about any other artist.

I've been wondering the same thing the past week with all of the U2/Bono hatred going on.

I mean really... He's an activist. I didn't know trying to help with extreme poverty and AIDS was a bad thing. :unsure:

I've been wondering the same thing the past week with all of the U2/Bono hatred going on.

I mean really... He's an activist. I didn't know trying to help with extreme poverty and AIDS was a bad thing. :unsure:

The guy has a fucking HUGE ego, I guess that's what pisses most people off.

The guy has a fucking HUGE ego, I guess that's what pisses most people off.

Plenty of people have huge egos. Obama has a huge ego. I have a huge ego.

16680816-16680819-slarge.jpg

If that's a reason people dislike him, they should really lighten up. Bono has done plenty for the world, so in my opinion, he has the the right to have whatever size ego he wants.

Edited by Black Sabbath