In Flames and Killswitch Engage UK tour

Graeme

I cannot fucking believe Killswitch Engage have the fucking guts to take a headlining slot over In Flames... I was so excited when I read about this and then it was like In Flames headline in all countries except the UK where Killswitch Engage headline... :facepalm:

That's just... wrong... that's like Buckcherry headlining over Guns N Roses. Killswitch were influenced by In Flames, In Flames were the ones who originally took that death metal sound and added melody, Killswitch are but an echo of what In Flames created with Subterranean, The Jester Race, Whoracle, Colony and Clayman... How could they in their heart of hearts step up there after those guys, despite the fact they've sold more records.... Maybe I'm angrier than I should be about this, but it really gets to me, when it comes to metal In Flames are imo the best and I don't like seeing them sidelined for anyone, especially not one of their "offspring". :fuckyou: