The Blueprint 3

GnRIzzy

Hahaha. Take a line an flip an whatever befo you had a chance to shine on ya own shit. black person come with a new album cover yo, black personz rippin offfa nas shit! Love that skit from Cuban Linx, but I disagree. Illmatic thru Stilmatic is tight as fuck, (nastrodamus being the one weak spot) but none of those albums can touch Ready to Die.

YOU CANT SAY N I G G A Z anymore?? This is my world, were talking about rap. You should let us say N I G G A in this section. Never Ignorant Gettin Goals Accomplished N I G G A.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b144427_ja...leswho_won.html

Proving that condemnation by Kanyegate association has nothing on Jay-Z's sales appeal, Beyoncé's boy dominated the Billboard album chart this week, with Blueprint 3 taking over the top spot with sales of 476,000.

It's Hova's 11th career No. 1: He has now scored more solo chart-toppers than any other artist, even Elvis Presley.

I thought his performance with Alicia Keys the other night was fantastic. It was cool seeing him prep himself up before he went on stage (with the camera following him from the car to the stage).

Proving that condemnation by Kanyegate association has nothing on Jay-Z's sales appeal, Beyoncé's boy dominated the Billboard album chart this week, with Blueprint 3 taking over the top spot with sales of 476,000.

It's Hova's 11th career No. 1: He has now scored more solo chart-toppers than any other artist, even Elvis Presley.

I thought his performance with Alicia Keys the other night was fantastic. It was cool seeing him prep himself up before he went on stage (with the camera following him from the car to the stage).

Thought that was great too, Alicia Keys sounded brilliant. Wtf was up with Lil Mama jumping on stage at the end of it though?

Thought that was great too, Alicia Keys sounded brilliant. Wtf was up with Lil Mama jumping on stage at the end of it though?

Apparently she was "feeling" the song and jumped on stage. Jay-Z was sort of like "WTF". His spitting his rhymes and Lil Mama jumps out of nowhere.