OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING INDIA (STILL GNR RELATED)

hnb

After months of negotiations, the lineup is intact and LOST ANGELS will officially be making their

debut in India at the end of September.

LOST ANGELS features JOHN CORABI (MOTLEY CRUE/THE SCREAM/ESP/RATT), TROY PATRICK FARRELL (WHITE LION/PRETTY BOY FLOYD), ERIC DOVER (SEXTUS/ALICE COOPER/SLASH’S SNAKEPIT/JELLYFISH/IMPERIAL DRAG), and MUDDY STARDUST (BURNING TREE/LA GUNS/GILBY CLARKE) and will be performing songs from the bands they are affiliated with as well as a Rock Tribute to Michael Jackson.

The promoters Andrew Ropmay in alliance with the EVENT FACTORY (DIMAPUR) are also in negotiations for the appearance of a very special guest.

“They are still working out details to have a former original member of Guns N Roses join the band for 2 shows in India” stated US Based Agent and drummer TROY PATRICK FARRELL.

The band will also be visiting the Zion Hospital as well as a Music School to discuss the ups and down of being a working touring musician.

The dates are as follows:

September 29 DDSC Stadium Dimapur, India

October 3 JN Stadium Shillong, India

The official website is:

www.lostangelslive.com

LOST-ANGELS-INDIA-FINALFINAL-SMALL.jpg

Since it's a has-been tour, it's Adler.

Has Been?? Try Never was! HA HA!

We're glad to be going over there and they're excited..it will be a good 2 nights of Rock N Roll and for them, that's all that counts.

The world is bigger than we know..and although in most people's world, this don't matter--but to those

in India..they're glad to welcome us and we can't wait--

thanks!

troypatrickfarrell

We're glad to be going over there and they're excited..it will be a good 2 nights of Rock N Roll and for them, that's all that counts.

The world is bigger than we know..and although in most people's world, this don't matter--but to those

thanks!

troypatrickfarrell

HEY STEVEN ADLER IS COOLER THAN YOU :fuckyou:

thanks!

troypatrickfarrell

HEY STEVEN ADLER IS COOLER THAN YOU :fuckyou:

Ah..you missed my point...I certainly wasn't including Steven, or Corabi, Dover and Muddy in that statement---

Steven Adler is cool as fuck and I can call him my friend---I would never slag him..

Just wanted to clarify girls..

i would bet Tracci Guns or Teddy Zig Zag, going by these dudes...

Nope---I said an "original" member---let's not start silly rumors.

Tracii is in Europe touring with his band--

Tracci is an original member, more so than Slash or Duff, and if you don't know which out of the 5 obvious original AFD members is going to play with these guys yet I'm gunna have to say you're more than clearly the one starting silly rumors

Edited by sweetness

thanks!

troypatrickfarrell

Well, maybe I was a little harsh in calling you guys has-beens. Have fun with the tour.

i would bet Tracci Guns or Teddy Zig Zag, going by these dudes...

Nope---I said an "original" member---let's not start silly rumors.

Tracii is in Europe touring with his band--

Tracci is an original member, more so than Slash or Duff, and if you don't know which out of the 5 obvious original AFD members is going to play with these guys yet I'm gunna have to say you're more than clearly the one starting silly rumors

Ah, good point..I should've said CLASSIC Members or ones that are more familiar to the casual fan, not the die hards. yes, Tracii is the GUNS in GNR. Slight oversite--

thanks for setting that straight--