Venue

ChapelRoses

I'm just looking to possibly upgrade my seats. I am driving 820 miles to this show. From North Carolina to London.

Needless to say, if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right.

I'm in 104 currently.

Hi,

I live in London and have been to this venue on numerous occassions.

Pretty much every seat is good.

104 is a great place. not so much of a view front on, but really close none the less. I couldn't get those seats and would like to upgrade to where you are! I'm not looking for better seats, since I might end up working backstage for this one, and the band usually tosses in a couple of seats.

We saw KISS a couple of weeks ago from 106, row S. It was a great spot to see the whole show. Row S on that side of the arena is Great. It is right in front/under the suites, so there is a cement wall behind your seats, so you can hang your coat on your chair without people kicking it etc.

We saw the WHO a couple years ago from 110, and it was a great place is see the light show specticle.

We saw Stevie Nicks as well from floor seats in the first section. It was terrible. The seats were good, but no one wanted to stand, so we were dancing away and people complained to security, they said sit down or move....we moved to the back behind the floor seats, partied and danced and had a great time.

When Axl was here in 2002, we had front row almost centre. WICKED EXPERIENCE. We even took him a bouquet of flowers, which he took with a smile and a nod. If you look closely you can see it in the video of the show.

London typically has a great ROCK concert crowd.

I'm excited just talking about it.

I'm just looking to possibly upgrade my seats. I am driving 820 miles to this show. From North Carolina to London.

Needless to say, if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right.

I'm in 104 currently.

Hi,

I live in London and have been to this venue on numerous occassions.

Pretty much every seat is good.

104 is a great place. not so much of a view front on, but really close none the less. I couldn't get those seats and would like to upgrade to where you are! I'm not looking for better seats, since I might end up working backstage for this one, and the band usually tosses in a couple of seats.

We saw KISS a couple of weeks ago from 106, row S. It was a great spot to see the whole show. Row S on that side of the arena is Great. It is right in front/under the suites, so there is a cement wall behind your seats, so you can hang your coat on your chair without people kicking it etc.

We saw the WHO a couple years ago from 110, and it was a great place is see the light show specticle.

We saw Stevie Nicks as well from floor seats in the first section. It was terrible. The seats were good, but no one wanted to stand, so we were dancing away and people complained to security, they said sit down or move....we moved to the back behind the floor seats, partied and danced and had a great time.

When Axl was here in 2002, we had front row almost centre. WICKED EXPERIENCE. We even took him a bouquet of flowers, which he took with a smile and a nod. If you look closely you can see it in the video of the show.

London typically has a great ROCK concert crowd.

I'm excited just talking about it.

Front row in 2002 here as well. AMAZING show. Not just the seats, but the crowd in London was awesome, place was packed, people snuck in, crazy guy got up into the rafters (pretty sure Axl saw him but he didn't skip a beat). London 02 was seriously one of the best shows I've ever been to.

I'm not sure about the "not a bad seat in the house" thing but being a smaller arena, that very well could be the case.

Edited by kyrie

• 1 month later...

Heard there really isn't a "bad" seat in this place, but still, anyone that has been there before, what are the best sections? Worst?

From everything I've read, the Labatt Centre is really similar to a venue on the west side of Michigan called Van Andel. If that's true then what you're saying is 100% correct. There's just no bad seat and the sound is great everywhere.

I'm thinking about going for the dinner package - says seat are in section 210 or "along the rail". Has anyone else ever gone with this option at John Labatt Center or plan to for this show?

never have done the dinner package, we usually grab a few beers at the bar on the opposite corner as the jlc, just to get 'primed' before going inside for the $10 beers. lots of nice places to eat within walking distance. though.