Roger Taylor- The Unblinking Eye (Everything Is Broken)

Demon Wolf

I can see why some won't like it.. but I am a huge fan of Roger's voice and solo stuff and this song is growing alot on me! Very melancholic, with a few unexpected turns, a great chorus and honest lyrics. Gets better with every listen.

That was absolutely brilliant. I have to be honest, I did not expect much from that but I loved it . He talks about how life in the U.K is so controlled by the government down to speed cameras and the wars we have got involved in and they cant get things right. It hits the nail on the head.

Thanks for posting.

This is great... is he bringing an album out anytime soon?

Not that we know of. But he's told he's been busy doing solo work.. So it might turn out to be a new album in the end. There are som rumors around of course.. I really hope he'll drop news about another solo album soon.

But he'll probably tour next year. So something is happening at least.

Edited by Scaramouche

Indeed, it is one of the best songs I have heard in a long time. It's wonderful. Gets better with every listen.

Apparantly it isn't the only thing he's been working on in the studio, so it wouldn't be farfetched to guess a solo album is around the corner.

I must be getting old

There's a fire and a fury

driven deep into my soul

It's the helplessness that comes

from being under your control

and everything is broken

Just great. I love how he does not try to tiptoe around the point... it is a protest song, and the lyrics are damn honest.

Edited by Demon Wolf