Guns N' Roses SIGNED items for sale

****Alright so mostly everything is sold, so below is all that's left...******

SLASH -autobiography signed by Slash at the Whisky a-Go-GO - 45

may also be willing to part with sweet child of mine shaped picture disc (shaped as appetite cross) as well as the nightrain leather bag with gun shaped picture disc) - make me offers

Also have a 7" orange vinyl since I don't have you single.

if you are interested let me know, if you need pictures of anything tell me.

you can also email me at jendellian_rock_soldier@yahoo.com

Edited by Stiff Competition

Guest King Of Spades

Reckless Road books (3 different ones) all signed at guitar center in northridge, ca for Slash Sessions / Reckless Road signing in 200

Slash cover (signed by slashx2(on cvover and inside), steven adler, marc canter, jack lue, jason porath, vicki hamilton, 2 others that I forget who they are exactly, maybe steve darrow and rob gardner?) - 150 or best offer

Steven cover(signef by steven x2(on cover and inside), slash, marc canter, jack lue, vicki hamilton, adriana smith, jason porath and the same two that I can't remember on the other one(one fo them might actually be tom zutaut if I remeber correctly) -150 or best offer

Duff cover (same as above, although all signatures on inside) - 120 or best offer

may also be willing to part with sweet child of mine shaped picture disc (shaped as appetite cross) as well as the nightrain leather bag with gun shaped picture disc) - make me offers

also have a couple old flyers i may sell including the troubadour(jan 4th), troubadour(jun 6th - first hsow with appetite lineup) - make me offers

Hey I am interested in the 2 flyers could you send me photos of them?

ThanKs!

Reckless Road books (3 different ones) all signed at guitar center in northridge, ca for Slash Sessions / Reckless Road signing in 200

Slash cover (signed by slashx2(on cvover and inside), steven adler, marc canter, jack lue, jason porath, vicki hamilton, 2 others that I forget who they are exactly, maybe steve darrow and rob gardner?) - 150 or best offer

Steven cover(signef by steven x2(on cover and inside), slash, marc canter, jack lue, vicki hamilton, adriana smith, jason porath and the same two that I can't remember on the other one(one fo them might actually be tom zutaut if I remeber correctly) -150 or best offer

Duff cover (same as above, although all signatures on inside) - 120 or best offer

also have a couple old flyers i may sell including the troubadour(jan 4th), troubadour(jun 6th - first hsow with appetite lineup) - make me offers

Hey I am interested in the 2 flyers could you send me photos of them?

ThanKs!

sent you a pm.