Miley Cyrus is remaking "Every Rose Has Its Thorn."

PTZ

Teen candy pop + trashy hair metal. I honestly can't think how that could get worse.

TRASHY hair metal??? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Now, just to be sure, we're talking about poison, right?

The only band less trashy in the 80's was bon jovi. For god's sakes, Def Leppard had more trashy grit to their music than poison

ooooo look out guys Bucketslash knows his lame ass hair metal

Teen candy pop + trashy hair metal. I honestly can't think how that could get worse.

TRASHY hair metal??? :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

The only band less trashy in the 80's was bon jovi. For god's sakes, Def Leppard had more trashy grit to their music than poison

ooooo look out guys Bucketslash knows his lame ass hair metal

The way I see it, you came into this thread with a knowledge of either hair metal or Miley Cyrus, and since you obviously don't like hair metal... :rolleyes:

Edited by Bucketslash

The way I see it, you came into this thread with a knowledge of either hair metal or Miley Cyrus, and since you obviously don't like hair metal... :rolleyes:

pfffffff i came into this thread cause I wanted to see some hair metal tool make a stink over a Disney pop singer covering ThIs GrEaT rOcK n RoLl AnThEm :lol:

By trashy I meant no substance, cock rock shit with nothing interesting about it. I don't mean that it in a condesceding artsy way, they really are that bad. Believe me, trashy was not a compliment to Poison. :P