OFFICIAL Dec 13 Seoul, South Korea Show Thread

Gordon Comstock

if they play prostitute, i will literrally prostitute myself for a full nite outside a liquor store

I swear I have heard "liquor store" in a song somewhere, can't remember the song name. Sorry for my useless comment but had to say it.

"Take your credit card to the liquor store " From Nightrain ;)

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they play prostitute, i will literrally prostitute myself for a full nite outside a liquor store

I swear I have heard "liquor store" in a song somewhere, can't remember the song name. Sorry for my useless comment but had to say it.

Wake up late honey put on your clothes

Take your credit card to the liquor store...

Wake up late honey put on your clothes

Take your credit card to the liquor store...

I think he was joking.. referring how he wanted Nightrain to be played

could be wrong though

"Take your credit card to the liquor store " From Nightrain ;)

OOh yeah thanks a lot that's the song!!! Hahaha I don't know all the lyrics from the songs, I don't read lyrics and I'm french so I try to figure it all out by ear. Thanks!

shacklers is moving its way up the setlist! axl / the band must have been pleased with it. excellent.

also glad they played TWAT again. but wheres ITW. maybe switched with shacklers?

Yer I thought the same thing, hope ITW comes back though, they really did it justice. Also hope TWAT becomes a staple in the set list, would jizz myself if I got to hear that live!