Rolling Stone 100 best albums of the decade

gnrrulz

Smile in the 80's?

NO MODEST MOUSE?

John Mayer Trio?

Audioslave?

The Soul Sessions from Joss Stone?

By the Way(a better album than stadium arcadium)

Dinosaur Jr?

Norah Jones the fall?

Backspader and the self titled by pearl jam?

Alice in Chains?

Oasis?

Chaos and Creation in the backyard?

Paul Mccartney in general?

Jet?

The Vines?

Lenny Kravitz?

Nirvana's Live at Reading?

(and chinese democracy was damned good too)

what a clear bias about what bands rolling stone worshipped

Jesus fucking Christ what a repulsive list. Fuck Rolling Stone, I wouldn't even use that magazine to wipe my ass with.

Fuckin' Radiohead?! Really?! Haha, pathetic...Experimental music for dummies.

Rolling Stone has never been able to compile tasteful lists...ever. Remember that guitarist list? That was ridiculous..Almost as bad as this.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

That was a really shitty list. I couldn't do a top 100, because I doubt that I've heard 100 albums I like from this decade, but my top 10 would be damn much better.

I'm not raging about it, but my top three isn't even included on their top 100.

Perhaps your top three isn't among the most important albums of this decade, then?

These albums are far from the most "important" albums of the decade. You think Magic by Springsteen was among the Top 25 most important albums of the decade? Like hell it was.

Perhaps your top three isn't among the most important albums of this decade, then?

These albums are far from the most "important" albums of the decade. You think Magic by Springsteen was among the Top 25 most important albums of the decade? Like hell it was.

Was a damn good album though...

'Twas alright. I've heard much better this decade.

'Twas alright. I've heard much better this decade.

Oh, I agree - I'd even say Working On Dream was better personally...

I wasn't expressing my opinion at all in that post. RS are the ones saying that those are the 100 most important albums of the '00s, not me.

I wasn't expressing my opinion at all in that post. RS are the ones saying that those are the 100 most important albums of the '00s, not me.

Well, they're wrong. :P

Guest deleted_19765

list wasn't horrible, wasn't great though. But its Rolling Stone, they gotta make all the hipsters and stereotypical mainstream music listeners that actually read their shit feel good about being spoonfed all the music Rolling Stone gives em.

Quoted for truth.

Anyone who cares about this list needs to mull this post over.

I saw two Springsteen albums in the Top 25 and closed it out.

Okay buddy......Magic and The Rising are some of the best albums this decade. They are where they are suppose to be. Id even argue The Rising should be in the Top 3

They're alright. But seriously, I could list dozens of albums from the decade from various genres of music that beat the both of them.