Update : Ticketmaster confirmed it too. Tickets go on sale on Jan 18th

http://twitter.com/CredicardEshow

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Credicard-e-show/247586565310?ref=ts

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Beta's relationship to Axl really paid off for Brazil, eh? :lol: That's awesome, though. I'm happy for Brazil if it's true.

It's confirmed indeed. It's coming from mutiple sources.Midia,producers and now venues already advertising the concerts.

Credicard Hall ( venue) posted a confirmation in their twitter and facebook 1 hour ago.

Preview picture of the venue

http://www.deciofotografo.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/sao-paulo0086.jpg

http://www.comunique-se.com.br/produtos/saladeimprensa/credicard/hall.htm

My eyes are watering. I wanna scream but I can't cause people are asleep here. THEY'RE COMING TO BRASILIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One day before my classes start. Haha. Guess I'm gonna be late for class. FUCK IT. I'm gonna die after the Rio gig anyway. (cause I'm going to it too.)

Happiest day of 2009 right here.

:D:D:D:D:D

FINALLY!!! FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

I think the best day of your life will be one of these dates :lol:

this is the best day of my life until now ;)

I think I'll have a hearth attack in the day of the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'M CRYING

I'M SCREAMING

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You don't know how the brazilians message boards are, we're happier than never!!!

Edited by ManetsBR

My eyes are watering. I wanna scream but I can't cause people are asleep here. THEY'RE COMING TO BRASILIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One day before my classes start. Haha. Guess I'm gonna be late for class. FUCK IT. I'm gonna die after the Rio gig anyway. (cause I'm going to it too.)

Happiest day of 2009 right here.

:D:D:D:D:D

Hehe, i felt the same way as you when i read the news about the GNR show in Venezuela, my heart literally stopped and i cried... :heart:

This is great, congrats to all the people in Brazil, finally its the time to South America, hallelujah!! rock1

Edited by nathalie92

I was playing Brütal Legend on teh xbox when my dad said

"Lucas, don't know everything about Guns N' Roses? When are they playing in Brazil?"

"The dates were not announced dad"

"Yes they were, it's everywhere, come here"

My hearth started to beat faster and then I saw in the screen of the computer "GUNS N' ROSES CONFIRMS CONCERTS IN 5 CAPITALS"

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Man, we've got some emotional members in this forum. I think December 09 has the record for "I'm crying" quotes. :D

And GnR camp thought they had had a kick out of the Asian tour because the fans were enthusiastic LOL

Why do you think Bruce Dickinson named his live album recorded in Brazil "Scream for me Brazil "?

"I wanna hear you scream" live will never sound any more meaningless simply because people would be screaming their asses off already lol

Forum members usually think they're real diehard fans - and they probably are - But. try that in a maelstrom of 200 000 ppl going mental for GnR LOL

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®