Blaze Bayley- New Album

seely

For those of you who dont know, the ex Iron Maiden singer Blaze Bayley has a new solo album out in february, and a world tour following, got my copy on preorder, the firsdt track is fucking immense :rockdevil:

Seeing him again soon in nottingham too, cant wait!

Anyone else looking forward to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QBnxOo3Mdg

www.blazebayley.net

I think it sounds great - this is the first time I've checked out his solo stuff but I really couldn't help myself from thinking that it sounds an awful lot like a generic Iron Maiden parody.

Is this what you think the song in the OP sounds like, or what you expected his solo stuff sounds like? 'It sounds great' makes me want to give it a listen but 'it sounds an awful lot like a generic Iron Maiden parody' doesn't exactly have the same effect. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Vocal melody up to the chorus sounds almost identical to "Man on the Edge" from his Iron Maiden years. Still a good track though, first time I've ever any of Blaze's solo stuff. Might have to check it out! I've always enjoyed his two Maiden albums. He didn't have the voice for Bruce's stuff but he certainly had a strong voice for the albums he was involved with.

got my album early through the post recently, its out officially in stored today, all i can say is CHECK IT OUT!

it is fucking awesome, and theyre now starting another big tour, so catch em if you can! im seeing him again in about 2 weeks time, cant wait!

got my album early through the post recently, its out officially in stored today, all i can say is CHECK IT OUT!

it is fucking awesome, and theyre now starting another big tour, so catch em if you can! im seeing him again in about 2 weeks time, cant wait!

Could you please upload the album to YouTube? I'm still having trouble finding it anywhere. Would be very much appreciated if you could.