Giant queus for Guns N' Roses in Brazil.

ManetsBR

Yesterdat at Metallica concert, Kirk was so amazed with the crowd that he started to cry and said "Fucking beatiful", then he took his iPhone and started to film it, Robert did the same.

Once, James called the others to show the people from the seats doing "ola", they were so amazed, it was, as said by Kirk, fucking beatiful.

I think and I hope it also happens with GNR.

A friend of my husband was there =D

Do we have footage of this already on YouTube or something?

A lot, check it out (on Orkut): http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#CommMsgs?cmm=133933&tid=5432681545489419231&na=1&nst=1

Have any of the Brazil shows sold out yet?

Nope, but they're all selling well. It's hard to tell exactly how much was sold because each state's concert is organized by a different producer and they chose different systems to sell. Like my city has three types of tickets (VIP, G.A. and Bleachers) and 3 "lots" of two of those , while Rio is all one "lot" and only two types (VIP and G.A.).

Some types of ticket are sold out in Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre and São Paulo. São Paulo looks like will be sold out by the end of February for sure. :thumbsup:

Relax, we'll sell out this babys.

Edited by ManetsBR

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterdat at Metallica concert, Kirk was so amazed with the crowd that he started to cry and said "Fucking beatiful", then he took his iPhone and started to film it, Robert did the same.

Once, James called the others to show the people from the seats doing "ola", they were so amazed, it was, as said by Kirk, fucking beatiful.

I think and I hope it also happens with GNR.

A friend of my husband was there =D

Do we have footage of this already on YouTube or something?

A lot, check it out (on Orkut): http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#CommMsgs?cmm=133933&tid=5432681545489419231&na=1&nst=1

Have any of the Brazil shows sold out yet?

Nope, but they're all selling well. It's hard to tell exactly how much was sold because each state's concert is organized by a different producer and they chose different systems to sell. Like my city has three types of tickets (VIP, G.A. and Bleachers) and 3 "lots" of two of those , while Rio is all one "lot" and only two types (VIP and G.A.).

Some types of ticket are sold out in Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre and São Paulo. São Paulo looks like will be sold out by the end of February for sure. :thumbsup:

Relax, we'll sell out this babys.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Be sure we'll do ten times better. We are way more fanatic than Metallica fans LOL

Edit: what the fuck is wrong with Metallica fans? I read the YouTube comments and the orkut community comments and they're all cursing each other and fighting over which sector was the best crowd? They're disputing which group of attendees has gotten the best videos and enjoyed the most? What the hell? That was no soccer match, it was a rock concert for God's sake... I hope this immature shit doesn't happen in the GnR concert in São Paulo, which will be in the same venue.

Edited by Helen Luna

Be sure we'll do ten times better. We are way more fanatic than Metallica fans LOL

Edit: what the fuck is wrong with Metallica fans? I read the YouTube comments and the orkut community comments and they're all cursing each other and fighting over which sector was the best crowd? They're disputing which group of attendees has gotten the best videos and enjoyed the most? What the hell? That was no soccer match, it was a rock concert for God's sake... I hope this immature shit doesn't happen in the GnR concert in São Paulo, which will be in the same venue.

Yeah, before the concert it used to be PRE-BLACK ALBUM X POS-BLACK ALBUM fans, and now they are devided in the Morumbi sectors..

General Admission screamin "PLAYBOYS!" for the Premium and "POORS!" to the seats. :rofl-lol:

I went to the show in Porto Alegre. Man, it was muddy, but there were no fights (except for a stupid mosher that was bootted out).

Metallica kicked some serious ass!! Perfect show!!

And my brother did even catch a coffin shaped pick that Kirk threw!

I hope GNR's show be as good as Metallica's was!

Muddy concerts are fun. I mean... it reminds me of woodstock and all that rock n' roll is supposed to be, a big "fuck everything".

Sure the GnR concerts will be kick ass in Porto Alegre, did you read the OP? Were you there and witnessed the euphoria of people buying tickets to GnR? I went to my city's first day of normal sales just to see it. People here are just so in love with GnR, it can't go wrong!

hi !!

I'm happy because I could not go to see guns n roses before.

at 10am today started to sell tickets (for customers of a bank) and recently on February 8 will be on sale for all. And there are few tickets now!, are running out!! :(

Greetings

São Paulo will be televisoned on Band.

Last I heard, that wasn't really an official thing.

Did they confirm it?

And if it's on Band, chances are it will be cut. Haha. Multishow is the one who usually televises the whole thing. I sent them e-mails, the bastards don't reply. I still have hopes that they will, though. Cause they televised U2 (both nights, if I'm not mistaken), Oasis, Lily Allen... and some shit. I don't know why they wouldn't televise Guns N Roses.

Edited by Deb Rose

Well, I was watching Palmeiras X Corinthians on the TV (nice Roberto Carlos match btw :rofl-lol: ), anyway, during the game one of the guys who speaks during the game (I dunno the name of this in english) said: "Yes ladies and gentlemen, after so many years bla bla bla GNR to play in Brazil with concerts in 5 capitals and.... OMG did you saw that kick?!" and then they continued talking about the game :thumbsup:

So apparently there was a riot last night at the Metallica show in Chile.

http://www.spin.com/articles/metallica-fans-riot-chile

Not their fault at all. 2000 people who couldn't get tickets decided to go nuts. But it's the same place GNR will be playing, the Club Hípico horse-racing track.

That's not nice people. It's not anyone's fault you didn't get tickets.

Yeah, it sucks, but no need to go nuts.

Edited by Deb Rose

Here's something quite confusing:

From a fan's page:

http://gunsembrasilia.com.br/local.html

From www.ticketmaster.com.br

http://207.36.181.42/imagens/mapa_padrao_ginasio_nilson_nelson.jpg

The VIP areas are quite different. I hope the www.ticketmaster.com.br map is the real one...

As far as I know, only 2,500 VIP tickets were put on sale...

Well, I was watching Palmeiras X Corinthians on the TV (nice Roberto Carlos match btw :rofl-lol: ), anyway, during the game one of the guys who speaks during the game (I dunno the name of this in english) said: "Yes ladies and gentlemen, after so many years bla bla bla GNR to play in Brazil with concerts in 5 capitals and.... OMG did you saw that kick?!" and then they continued talking about the game :thumbsup:

isso não garante que vai ser transmitido pela Bandeirantes,sou mais ver na Globo,imagem melhor,mesmo com o Pedro Bial falando abobrinha,apesar que vou no show,e transmissão da tv é o de menos :)