Giant queus for Guns N' Roses in Brazil.

ManetsBR

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7648168.jpg

The queu to buy tickets to the Guns N' Roses concert kept the attention this morning in the capital's downton.

The queu, that started in the Multisom store went throw many streets.

The first fan on the queu got there at 1 am. The 10 hours wait for the GNR tickets was just a part of Michel Poloni's journey. He got there at 1 am with a chair. After some horus, many people got there, some actually dressed like Guns N' Roses members. After the queu to Guns N' Roses, Michel went to another queu: The queu to the Metallica concert in the Condor Park, that will happened in three days.

Poloni said some words about Porto Alegre's rock concerts in the beggining of the year, that counts with Metallica, Guns N' Roses and Dream Theather.

— A show like this happens once in life, and when it happens they put all in the same time?— Dream Theather's concert is in the same day of Guns N' Roses concert,

The Multisom store is the official ticket office of Porto Alegre's concert, and there's no extra tax, that exists in the other ticket office.

— The raises 26 reais on the price!— said Matheus Teixeira, 22 years.

H4 Entertainemnt, the Porto Alegre's concert promoter said some words about the Tax:

— Multisom is the official ticket office, the other selling points, like the internet and stores like FNAC, are Ticketmaster ticket offices, and they put the tax, we don't have anything with that. And it's 10 selling points in only one, because there are 10 ticket offices in Multison.— said Mateus Possebonform H4.

Source

This crowd deserves at least a live version of Estranged!!

Well done you guys down there...seems like 1991 is back

many people got there, some actually dressed like Guns N' Roses members.

wonder who they dressed as, Tommy or DJ?

No no.... Ole Beich.

So, who's coming to Sao Paulo concert and which section of the stadium?

Premium! I'll buy it at midnight, can't wait!

Edited by ManetsBR

Its very cool, but not surprising. Axl(GnR) have played in South America 3 times(?) over the last 20 years. Axl is still a big draw, especially on continents he doesn't go to very often. This could be his last hurrah, so people aren't gonna miss it.

Its very cool, but not surprising. Axl(GnR) have played in South America 3 times(?) over the last 20 years. Axl is still a big draw, especially on continents he doesn't go to very often. This could be his last hurrah, so people aren't gonna miss it.

Use Your Illusion Tour

Brazil - 5 concerts.

Argentina - 4 concerts.

Colombia - 2 concerts.

Chile - 1 concert.

Venezuela - 1 concert.

Chinese Democracy Tour 2001

Brazil - 1 concert

and now...

Chinese Democracy Tour 2010

Brazil - 5 concerts

Argentina - 1 concert

Uruguai - 1 concert

Equador - 1 concert

Chile - 1 concert

:rolleyes:

Edited by ManetsBR

Well, thanks to the asshole I have for a father, I'm not going to São Paulo.

He just wants the best for you :heart::book:

well, check this video out, that the promoter from eqautor did:

BON JOVI'S YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME!

Axl loves Bon Jovi

LOL!!!! OMG! Crazy people!

4 hours to midnight!!!! I hope the site don't go offline.

Don't say that, please. If I not buy midnight I will buy just 8am (I'm not sure there will be tickets left =/)

Yeah me too..... just three hours left.

now I'm gonna watch two and a half men and big bang theory while it doesn't start.

Anyway, I think the site wont be offfline, beucase in the concerts where it went offline, it was bigger veneus, and only one concert.

No, he really is just an ass. The only thing he had to pay for was my plane ticket to Rio, which he already does every fucking year so I can go visit my mother's side of the family. I was gonna pay for all the rest. 6 tickets ( 2 for Brasilia, 2 for Rio, 2 for SP) and 2 bus tickets to SP.

Suddenly, he decides he isn't going to pay for the plane tickets, so the money I was gonna use for SP had to go to the plane tickets. And he fucking HAS MONEY. He could have paid for all of it. I didn't even ask for that. Just for the plane ticket, which he buys every fucking year.

And this is not the first douchy thing he does. He's been a douche since I was 6 years old.

I hope he dies tomorrow.

Ok, got that off my chest.

Lets see the promo video with Bon Jovi music.

Edit: LOL. I did not get the "1995" with Bon Jovi song. Haha What, was bon jovi the first band this promotor took to the country, and did it happen in 1995?

Was that the first band to go there EVER?

Those poor bastards... Hahha

Edited by Deb Rose

No, he really is just an ass. The only thing he had to pay for was my plane ticket to Rio, which he already does every fucking year so I can go visit my mother's side of the family. I was gonna pay for all the rest. 6 tickets ( 2 for Brasilia, 2 for Rio, 2 for SP) and 2 bus tickets to SP.

Suddenly, he decides he isn't going to pay for the plane tickets, so the money I was gonna use for SP had to go to the plane tickets. And he fucking HAS MONEY. He could have paid for all of it. I didn't even ask for that. Just for the plane ticket, which he buys every fucking year.

And this is not the first douchy thing he does. He's been a douche since I was 6 years old.

I hope he dies tomorrow.

Ok, got that off my chest.

Lets see the promo video with Bon Jovi music.

Edit: LOL. I did not get the "1995" with Bon Jovi song. Haha What, was bon jovi the first band this promotor took to the country, and did it happen in 1995?

Was that the first band to go there EVER?

Those poor bastards... Hahha

Don't take me wrong but you are a spoiled little girl... wnat money work for it don't wait for daddy waddy :rolleyes: Why see 3 shows :shrugs: ??? For crying out loud there are people here, also brazilians, that would do anything to have money to a ticket and you are complaining????