Pre-Show Montreal Show Discussion

rapemymind

By the way, maybe this WILL be a special show.

Q: Winnipeg and Calgary were both a very good start to the Canadian leg of the tour, will there more of the same in store for the rest of the Canadian concerts?

Fortus: only going to get better

Q: Will there be any more surprises in store during this “Chinese Democracy World Tour”, is there any chance of some unheard material being played?

Fortus: Are you kidding? It's Guns n' Roses, of course there will be surprises for ALL of us!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Q: Will there be any more surprises in store during this “Chinese Democracy World Tour”, is there any chance of some unheard material being played?

Fortus: Are you kidding? It's Guns n' Roses, of course there will be surprises for ALL of us!

Very nice.

hey all well tonights show will be a great one that's forsure,but i was told by Baz's brother that Toronto's show is going to be insane and it's a show you won;t want to miss.That;s all he would say,He met Axl along with his whole family in hamilton,maybe they got some info from Baz,but he said Toronto is going to be insane show,We;ll find out soon enough.

hey all well tonights show will be a great one that's forsure,but i was told by Baz's brother that Toronto's show is going to be insane and it's a show you won;t want to miss.That;s all he would say,He met Axl along with his whole family in hamilton,maybe they got some info from Baz,but he said Toronto is going to be insane show,We;ll find out soon enough.

Sick!!! Come to the pre-show party tomorrow afternoon

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=158325&st=0&gopid=2582134entry2582134

my guess is some sort of after-show show

like they did in Chicago (i think) during the last tour

Yes, that's quite possible.

Maybe they'll play at a small club - as was discussed in the other thread before it was closed.

Who knows.

That Club Muzique was last night. Axl was in the VIP room there. Dunno if he signed autographs or anything. The rest of the band wasn't there. I think we'll see atleast 3 hours tonight and unheard material. Civil War, Don't Cry. Those are my guesses. We'll definitely hear most of CD

That Club Muzique was last night. Axl was in the VIP room there. Dunno if he signed autographs or anything. The rest of the band wasn't there. I think we'll see atleast 3 hours tonight and unheard material. Civil War, Don't Cry. Those are my guesses. We'll definitely hear most of CD

Now, I realize it was only $10-15 to get in so it's not the $ issue but it would be kinda shitty if some legit fans went there to meet Axl and didn't get to because he was in the VIP area.Now in there, people that could care less about GNR would get to meet him,especially hot girls. But some of these same people would get stupidly excited for any celebrity including Bea Arthur from the Golden Girls.

Yeah, meeting Bea would be exciting since she's dead.

Wonder if Axl will make pyro references tonight.

ok i thought i better try to find more about my post so i was not misleading anyone.

Ok i talked to Baz;s brother again..what he was meaning by insane is that the whole show was awesome/sick.I never seen it yet so he was just saying that as a point not to miss it cause it's GREAT,he don't no if anything new or special is going on,but he does think they may play alonger set than in hamilton and london

Now, I realize it was only $10-15 to get in so it's not the $ issue but it would be kinda shitty if some legit fans went there to meet Axl and didn't get to because he was in the VIP area.Now in there, people that could care less about GNR would get to meet him,especially hot girls. But some of these same people would get stupidly excited for any celebrity including Bea Arthur from the Golden Girls.

Especially considering it's an upscale club. From what I was told. People were trying to get in wearing GNR shirts, carry memorobilia etc. Most didn't know he was there til almost 1am. It was a rumour and that was it.

ok i thought i better try to find more about my post so i was not misleading anyone.

Ok i talked to Baz;s brother again..what he was meaning by insane is that the whole show was awesome/sick.I never seen it yet so he was just saying that as a point not to miss it cause it's GREAT,he don't no if anything new or special is going on,but he does think they may play alonger set than in hamilton and london

It's all good. I'm not going into details here. BUT u don't wanna miss the Toronto show. Nothing is in stone but I hear great things. Look for Axl at Ultra Supper Club in Toronto tomm evening. It's a popular hang out.

Especially considering it's an upscale club. From what I was told. People were trying to get in wearing GNR shirts, carry memorobilia etc. Most didn't know he was there til almost 1am. It was a rumour and that was it.

It's all good. I'm not going into details here. BUT u don't wanna miss the Toronto show. Nothing is in stone but I hear great things. Look for Axl at Ultra Supper Club in Toronto tomm evening. It's a popular hang out.

awesome i'll be in toronto about 3;30pm leaving peterboro @2.pm.it looks like i got a floor ticket also.i got my own seat but Baz's brother said he'll score me a wrist band so i can hang with them but no backstage only family of Baz can get em, :o( I'm going to check out the loose moose also ,i'm coming alone and meeting up with Crowebar.

OK. For those of you in Montreal... I've talked with admin on this. So it's OK to elaborate!!! There is VERY strong speculation that GNR is doing an after hours set tonight. From what I hear it will be at Club Muzique hence the reason Axl was there last night. Similar to what they did in NYC for Rosario Dawson. It will most likely be an acoustic set since all there stage equipment will be on trucks headed for TORONTO. Apparently the stage trucks reach the ACC around 8am for setup so they'll be haulin' ass. That stage takes close to 3 hours to break down. That's just stage trucks. Lighting etc will roll in around noon. Not to get off topic. I know some of you believe in my posts, much appreciated :P So I have the OK to open this discussion. Let the rumours fly!!!

"NONE OF THE MOTHERFUCKERS IN THERE EVEN KNOW COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL! Priceless

But an after hours show DAM! I just hope the boys don't exhaust themselves, I want them to be in top shape tomorrow.

Edited by bp240

OK. For those of you in Montreal... I've talked with admin on this. So it's OK to elaborate!!! There is VERY strong speculation that GNR is doing an after hours set tonight. From what I hear it will be at Club Muzique hence the reason Axl was there last night. Similar to what they did in NYC for Rosario Dawson. It will most likely be an acoustic set since all there stage equipment will be on trucks headed for TORONTO. Apparently the stage trucks reach the ACC around 8am for setup so they'll be haulin' ass. That stage takes close to 3 hours to break down. That's just stage trucks. Lighting etc will roll in around noon. Not to get off topic. I know some of you believe in my posts, much appreciated :P So I have the OK to open this discussion. Let the rumours fly!!!

Is this something where any fan can pay the cover or is it gonna be some VIP only bullshit? They are gonna have a lot of pissed off mullet having fans at this club. I can only imagine the upscale dressed folks being invaded by the guys with the 1987 AFD shirts. Then the guys with the AFD shirts being hauled away while screeaming "NONE OF THE MOTHERFUCKERS IN THERE EVEN KNOW COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I dunno if dresscode is in effect. I know last night there was. Most fans will be in GNR uniform so I can't see it being enforced. The club is pretty big too. Second to Metropolis I think. All the UFC fighters hang there after the Montreal event. Probably why Axl knew about the place. I don't see any cover if it's " for the fans ."

"NONE OF THE MOTHERFUCKERS IN THERE EVEN KNOW COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL! Priceless

But an after hours show DAM! I just hope the boys don't exhaust themselves, I want them to be in top shape tomorrow.

That's why it would be acoustic. I'm hearing Izzy maybe in Montreal. Unconfirmed!!!