The OFFICIAL MONTREAL Jan 27th 2010 Show Thread

Let And Let Live

There were people sayin they seen him inside the venue but who knows. Guess we'll wait and see. I just heard that and since this is the thread I figured I'd let everyone else know. It's true til proven to be a rumour!!!

doubt it...they probably just mistook Fortus for Izzy

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these surprises people r talkin about.. for montreal and toronto... r they gona be real surprises like.. new song... or duff.. gettin on stage..? or another shitty cover like a jackson 5 song..? this is exciting

Duff just signed with Janes Addictin doubt it's him. I've been told that there was an HD truck that drove into ACC earlier. Could mean DVD recording You know when they're recording cuz there's extra trucks. Why would they're be trucks now if GNR are in Montreal.

There were people sayin they seen him inside the venue but who knows. Guess we'll wait and see. I just heard that and since this is the thread I figured I'd let everyone else know. It's true til proven to be a rumour!!!

doubt it...they probably just mistook Fortus for Izzy

:rofl-lol:

Yeah and why would Izzy just be walking around the venue?

If it's earlier in the day, I could see him walking around the venue since no one would be there.

Fortus looks alot like Izzy...just sayin

Agreed. I heard the rumour this afternoon and dismissed it. I have associates there that emailed saying "I seen Izzy walking inside Bell Centre" So I figure it is a possibility. I say it's Fortus too.

Umm,if these associates are indeed hardcore fans, how would they not know the difference between Izzy and Dick Fortus? I mean there are similarities but come on now. These people should have taken a pic.

The associates I'm referring to work spotlights at the venue and they aren't hardcore fans IMO. The earlier Izzy rumour was that som fans seen him walking around Montreal not in Bell Centre

Fortus looks alot like Izzy...just sayin

Agreed. I heard the rumour this afternoon and dismissed it. I have associates there that emailed saying "I seen Izzy walking inside Bell Centre" So I figure it is a possibility. I say it's Fortus too.

Umm,if these associates are indeed hardcore fans, how would they not know the difference between Izzy and Dick Fortus? I mean there are similarities but come on now. These people should have taken a pic.

The associates I'm referring to work spotlights at the venue and they aren't hardcore fans IMO. The earlier Izzy rumour was that som fans seen him walking around Montreal not in Bell Centre

IZZY, no way, I do think their will be some surprises tonight though. More Illusions hopefully.

randyspriggs -twitter

Why aren't people talking on the forums? Can someone post my Twitter and get me more followers? Gnr , Montreal is ready !!!! 40 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Security is fucking tough on cameras 41 minutes ago from TweetDeck

http://twitter.com/randyspriggs

Edited by peterboroguycanada

randyspriggs -twitter

Why aren't people talking on the forums? Can someone post my Twitter and get me more followers? Gnr , Montreal is ready !!!! 40 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Security is fucking tough on cameras 41 minutes ago from TweetDeck

http://twitter.com/randyspriggs

I added him. I use TweetDeck and he only posted this...

Please play Estranged....and axl why no Twitter update??

randyspriggs

Security rolls eyes and says I HOPE axl is here

Edited by MicEffecT

He puts this now:

Kashmirrrrr and tits

1 minute ago from TweetDeck

People are going nuts!!! So much fucking energy in the room

20 minutes ago from TweetDeck

i never got this tweet

I don't see Alphachiris tonight. Guess I'll do the updates. Roughly 5 mins to lights out.

Lights out!!!