Is this quote really from Axl?

-Anti-

Kevin James said it in an episode of King of Queens years ago.

"I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot."

As for Axl saying it, I don't know. It's possible that James lifted it from him, or vice versa, but it could also be a wrongly attributed quote to Axl.

I was wondering how I was the only one to know that it is Kevin James and not Ax until l saw this. He both said it in "King of Queens" and his stand-up act. Most notably from "Sweat the Small Stuff" which aired on Comedy Central.

I have a book called GUNS N ROSES - in their own words. which I had as a christmas present in 1993. Im pretty sure it was in there. It definately was an Axl quote.

This sounds promising. Not that I don't believe you, but do you still have the book?

I read that book I think. Fuck I loved that book. It was very close to an autobiography. It talked more about pre-illusions but it was a wild book. the Guns N' Roses documentry on the Biography Channel was based on it I think. It had a lot of parts written by management. it wasn't authorized tho. I bought it at Sunrise Records around the time the Illusions albums came out. Still don't remember the quote tho.

I dont still have it but it was a book made up of quotes from the band from 1985-The start of the Illusions tour.

Looks like its out of print now though

http://www.amazon.com/Guns-Roses-Their-Own-Words/dp/9993281719

I just picked up a used copy for 5.37$ on ebay,

I have a book called GUNS N ROSES - in their own words. which I had as a christmas present in 1993. Im pretty sure it was in there. It definately was an Axl quote.

This sounds promising. Not that I don't believe you, but do you still have the book?

I read that book I think. Fuck I loved that book. It was very close to an autobiography. It talked more about pre-illusions but it was a wild book. the Guns N' Roses documentry on the Biography Channel was based on it I think. It had a lot of parts written by management. it wasn't authorized tho. I bought it at Sunrise Records around the time the Illusions albums came out. Still don't remember the quote tho.

I dont still have it but it was a book made up of quotes from the band from 1985-The start of the Illusions tour.

Looks like its out of print now though

http://www.amazon.com/Guns-Roses-Their-Own-Words/dp/9993281719

I just picked up a used copy for 5.37$ on ebay,

I bought it on Amazon for super cheap too. :)

DvntJester, can you scan more pics of the book you're referencing, please?