3 more songs from 2-12-10

murph

How come at these small secret gigs Axl doesn't mind ppl taking photos and clips and stuff....but if its done in the big stadiums your camera gets nabbed, or you're told to stop?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I tried filming the last Toronto show with a shitty cell phone and that cock-sucking security dude just kept on watching me and busting me several times. I almost got kicked out man. All for shit quality footage from a distance. Which, leads me to believe, that it's not necessarily Axl banning cameras. It's the venues fucked-up communistic policy which is enforced by a bunch of over-zealous, power-hungry/mad, dick-weeds. Upon further introspection, this also leads me to believe that it wasn't Axl that ordered the "NO SLASH APPAREL" policy that ultimately turned into what I prefer to call "MADISON-GATE." It's quite fucking obvious to me and I'm not surprised that Axl got fucking pissed-off and wound-up over being wrongfully accused like he was. As far as I'm concerned, he should get those fucking names and numbers, of those people and sue there fucking ass off and make sure they get fired. It's all a bunch of fucking bull-shit. :fuckyou:

I"m not gonna pick sides on who's wrong in that whole situation, but I will say this: I've never been to a concert or show where security is specifically looking to ban shirts "just because." Anytime they've done it it's because they've been ordered to do so by whoever is using the arena, whether it be for a concert or whatever else.