Does Axl Drink? Smokes or does drugs?

90's

I'm willing to bet he smokes. That's probably why he's so mellow these days.

I disagree. his voice would be fucked up if he smoked, or drank heavily.

according to fernando he only drinks tequila now and then, thats what i believe.

i know we like to think he still drinks/smokes "cause its a rock star thing" but i'll take still having a strong voice over that any day.

no, it´s not "rock star thing". grrr :angry: he´s a human being, not some character in a movie/comics which could do anything without any effects. :anger:

and i wouldn´t like it. if someone drinks alcohol every day and can´t be without it, it means that a person is addictive on the alcohol and needs a help (talking about people in general). not a nice thing.

Edited by danmak

I disagree. his voice would be fucked up if he smoked, or drank heavily.

according to fernando he only drinks tequila now and then, thats what i believe.

i know we like to think he still drinks/smokes "cause its a rock star thing" but i'll take still having a strong voice over that any day.

He does smoke, just cigars though, according to many night out pictures

+1. Also there are reports that he gets drunk at least now and then.

Hell no, drugs; I don't think so. His on stage performances have always been 100%; something that is difficult to achieve if you're fucked up I'd imagine, so no. I think his drug of choice is "putting on a good show," lol.

Yeah, right. Go look at Noblesville, IN from '91 and tell me he wasn't on anything.

Smokes What? Cigars make u mellow? I need to research this around 4:20 this afternoon.What's wrong with a drink or six?

Don't really see where this should be public information, Let's

Do a 180, do any of us smoke? Take drugs? Drink? I'm going to tear this universe a new black hole unless I get answers!!

:lol:

I'm sure he's a registered member of the Cannibis Club in the State of California. I'm hoping he uses meditation and exercise to keep himself in check, esp when there are way too many MDs looking to make a fast buck that look for wealthy rock stars to overmedicate.

Prob. more likely to check into sex rehab than drug rehab.

Hell no, drugs; I don't think so. His on stage performances have always been 100%; something that is difficult to achieve if you're fucked up I'd imagine, so no. I think his drug of choice is "putting on a good show," lol.

Yeah, right. Go look at Noblesville, IN from '91 and tell me he wasn't on anything.

I'm sure he's a registered member of the Cannibis Club in the State of California. I'm hoping he uses meditation and exercise to keep himself in check, esp when there are way too many MDs looking to make a fast buck that look for wealthy rock stars to overmedicate.

There's a Club?? And nobody told me :(

Seriously, Noblesville was Then- we are speaking about the present, 2010 on my calendar. Things change, people change,

change seems to make some people uncomfortable but it's a inevitability of Life, you can accept it and move forward or stay stuck in the past, your choice.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: this thread is getting to be funny. thanks. btw do you think there are other clubs in the world like this one? are they the parts of one international corporation? hmm, maybe it would be popular..wait! we have to solve one legal problem to make the bussiness going well - marihuana would have to be legal drug at all. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: *joking :D *

Unreal, he takes a ho-hum studio song and transforms it into a fucking tornado of a performance.

Yup. That was cool.

As far as the drugs go? Who fucking cares? Also, how the fuck would any of us know what the guy does or doesn't do? Pretty sure that Axl was NEVER a Wasted Junkie like Slash is/was.

Hey, 90's??? You sure do have a fucked-up way as far as how you go about creating pretty much, useless threads, such as this one. I think you've got way too much time on your hands.

Does it really matter if he smokes? How does it affect your (in general) life? LOL Do you (in general) develop an intense amount of rage against Axl if he does smoke or drink? LMAO

One of my favorite Axl Rose performances. Damn does that give you loads of motivation and energy! rock3

As far as the drugs go? Who fucking cares? Also, how the fuck would any of us know what the guy does or doesn't do? Pretty sure that Axl was NEVER a Wasted Junkie like Slash is/was.

Yes, Slash was wasted at the same show in Noblesville :

But the performance is awesome!!

Yes, Slash was wasted at the same show in Noblesville :

But the performance is awesome!!

Exhaustion and/or frustration can give pretty much the same effects for some people.

He probably wishes he was on something.

As for Slash, well...when wasn't he?

This is such a stupid thread... I mean, what if he does or if he doesn't do these stuff? Will it change any of your lives? Will you start smoking or doing drugs and alcohol or quit doing it because he doesn't? So you follow him blindly like that? I'm sure that's not the kind of admiration that he likes to have.

And if you're asking just because you're curious, it's just as dumb. His private life, his private choices. Facepalm is really needed back here.

I'll use the only facts I have about this to answer....

-Axl said in 2006 on the eddie trunk show that he doesn't like to drink often because it messes up his vocal chords. He says he tends to get carried away with drinking on tour, but rarely does it at home.

-Beta said in an interview to Del James that Axl quit smoking ciggarettes in the mid 90's, and only has an occasional beer. She also said he never 'drugs' and hasn't since the early 90's. She specifically mentioned he DOES NOT smoke pot at all, unlike some rumor had stated.

This is all in Mick Walls new book with sources, the sources are legit.

-Axl said in 2006 on the eddie trunk show that he doesn't like to drink often because it messes up his vocal chords. He says he tends to get carried away with drinking on tour, but rarely does it at home.

-Beta said in an interview to Del James that Axl quit smoking ciggarettes in the mid 90's, and only has an occasional beer. She also said he never 'drugs' and hasn't since the early 90's. She specifically mentioned he DOES NOT smoke pot at all, unlike some rumor had stated.

You had to ruin it by mentioning Mick Wall,I'm sure his book is chock-full of unbiased, reliable,infallable truth. :rolleyes:

Secondly,who cares? Why must people know details like this to enjoy the music? I don't understand the fascination with threads like this.

This is such a stupid thread... I mean, what if he does or if he doesn't do these stuff? Will it change any of your lives? Will you start smoking or doing drugs and alcohol or quit doing it because he doesn't? So you follow him blindly like that? I'm sure that's not the kind of admiration that he likes to have.

And if you're asking just because you're curious, it's just as dumb. His private life, his private choices. Facepalm is really needed back here.

Exactly.

Secondly,who cares? Why must people know details like this to enjoy the music? I don't understand the fascination with threads like this.

There are some who feel that through the lyrics, interviews etc that the singer that they admire might have some common ground with them. It helps the music be more meaningful to those who enjoy it on a deeper level than you do.

That's like asking "why do message boards exist". You're not going to know what someone is really like in an interview or when they're walking the red carpet, and if they turn someone down for an autograph, it doesn't make them an a-hole, the way that collector was making James Cameron out to be like (who confirmed he drilled someone's cell phone into the wall during the making of "Avatar").

You had to ruin it by mentioning Mick Wall,I'm sure his book is chock-full of unbiased, reliable,infallable truth. :rolleyes:

he prop does smoke and drink he is human and we do all smoke or drink from time to time.

but i did read somewhere that he wasnt addicted to drugs and wouldnt let himself get addicted but of course in the old days he did coke he could tell with half the performaces he was out of his head he was just carefull not o let the drugs win.

there was somewhere else i read he used to smoke pot and it has something to do with welcome to the jungle and comming to la.