South America Countdown Thread! - TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

ManetsBR

They televised Coldplay's last sunday.

Worst concert I've ever seen.

lol, they are fucking aweful i have to say, cant stand that band!

Roll on and good luck to GNR on this next leg of the world tour!

Hoping for more amazing performances and for things to go well for everyone.

To the lucky people going, have an awesome time!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumblefoot: RIO!!!! Hotel room, sittin' on the balcony, watchin' the ocean............

Dj: Just landed in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! Touring south America for the next month and a half with Guns N' Roses!

Mineirinho Arena SOLD OUT!

Now only Rio isn't sold out yet in Brazil!

Mineirinho isn`t sold out yet, nether SP and Brasilia. Take a look there!

Yeah, but for SP only pista is still available, definitely will sold out.

BRAZIL, 5 dates, 152,000 tickets

Brasília @ Nilson Nelson Gym March 7th, 17,000 tickets:

PISTA and SETOR SUPERIOR avaiable, but they don't ship anymore, you have to take the tickets at a ticket box office.

Belo Horizonte @ Mineirinho Arena March 10th, 25,000 tickets:

SOLD OUT!

São Paulo @ Palmeiras Stadium March 13th, 45,000 tickets:

Only PISTA regular tickets (non-students) still avaiable.

Rio @ Apoteose Park, March 14th, 45,000 tickets:

PISTA and ARQUIBANCADA still avaiable.

Porto Alegre @ Fiergs Park, March 16th, 20,000 tickets:

SOLD OUT!

URUGUAY, 1 date, 60,000 tickets

Montevidéu @ Centenario Stadium, March 18th, 60,000 tickets:

SOLD OUT!

ARGENTINA, 1 date, 60,000 tickets

Buenos Aires @ River Plate Stadium, March 20th, 60,000 tickets:

SOLD OUT!

Edited by ManetsBR

BRAZIL, 5 dates, 152,000 tickets

Brasília @ Nilson Nelson Gym March 7th, 17,000 tickets:

PISTA and SETOR SUPERIOR avaiable, but they don't ship anymore, you have to take the tickets at a ticket box office.

Belo Horizonte @ Mineirinho Arena March 10th, 25,000 tickets:

SOLD OUT!

São Paulo @ Palmeiras Stadium March 13th, 45,000 tickets:

Only PISTA regular tickets (non-students) still avaiable.

Rio @ Apoteose Park, March 14th, 45,000 tickets:

PISTA and ARQUIBANCADA still avaiable.

Porto Alegre @ Fiergs Park, March 16th, 20,000 tickets:

SOLD OUT!

URUGUAY, 1 date, 60,000 tickets

Montevidéu @ Centenario Stadium, March 18th, 60,000 tickets:

SOLD OUT!

ARGENTINA, 1 date, 60,000 tickets

Buenos Aires @ River Plate Stadium, March 20th, 60,000 tickets:

SOLD OUT!

Belo Horizonte (mineirinho) BH tickets

Still available 3rd lot of arquibancada (number 7) and the 3rd lot of pista (number 6) is limited! Almost, almost sold out!! rock3

Edited by Caroline

Bumblefoot: RIO!!!! Hotel room, sittin' on the balcony, watchin' the ocean............

Dj: Just landed in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! Touring south America for the next month and a half with Guns N' Roses!

Mineirinho Arena SOLD OUT!

Now only Rio isn't sold out yet in Brazil!

Mineirinho isn`t sold out yet, nether SP and Brasilia. Take a look there!

Yeah, but for SP only pista is still available, definitely will sold out.

I tottaly believe in that!!! :D

I think Brazil is inspiring Dj! From twitter:

" As I look outside my window, I see an old man on a park bend lost in a daydream. As the mist sprinkles on his weathered skin, a smile appears on his face. He's starring at the sky as if the world is on pause. I wonder if he misses being young or is the knowledge he learned in life enough to make him look forward to tomorrow? Maybe he's thinking where did the years go, what will happen to me when I die, will anyone remember me when I'm gone? Maybe he's looking forward to passing away so he can be reunited with his one true love? Maybe he's at peace because he always did his best and followed his heart in life. Whatever he's thinking he looks peaceful, like a hero that just won a war. Don't ask me what all this means, because I have no clue, but what I do know is were all going to be that old man one day, sitting on the bench, waiting to die.

So live your life like there's no tomorrow, The only regret in life you will ever have when your sitting there one day, is if you live your life by should of's, could of's and would of's. Live YOUR life, Don't let Life Live you. Much love!! ~ Dj Ashba".

Beautiful, DJ! :rolleyes:

Edited by Caroline

I think Brazil is inspiring Dj! From twitter:

" As I look outside my window, I see an old man on a park bend lost in a daydream. As the mist sprinkles on his weathered skin, a smile appears on his face. He's starring at the sky as if the world is on pause. I wonder if he misses being young or is the knowledge he learned in life enough to make him look forward to tomorrow? Maybe he's thinking where did the years go, what will happen to me when I die, will anyone remember me when I'm gone? Maybe he's looking forward to passing away so he can be reunited with his one true love? Maybe he's at peace because he always did his best and followed his heart in life. Whatever he's thinking he looks peaceful, like a hero that just won a war. Don't ask me what all this means, because I have no clue, but what I do know is were all going to be that old man one day, sitting on the bench, waiting to die. So live your life like there's no tomorrow, The only regret in life you will ever have when your sitting there one day, is if you live your life by should of's, could of's and would of's. Live YOUR life, Don't let Life Live you. Much love!! ~ Dj Ashba".

Beautiful, DJ! :rolleyes:

lol

Loving the part about "Living your Life like there's no tomorrow!!" That's my M.O.- You don't regret what you've done as much as what you haven't attempted!!

Hello Everyone ;)

W.

Bumblefoot bumblefoot

I want to do something special for the South Americans. Hmmmm.... will give you more information later tonight...

Somebody probably posted it already, I haven't checked. This is just in case.

from bumblefoots facebook-

Bumblefoot My gift to the S. Americans... enjoy! http://www.baldfreak.com/contest.html

this is the contest info:

Bumblefoot's “Be My Guest” South America Contest

Win tickets as Bumblefoot's guest on the South American Guns N' Roses tour!

Now's your chance! Five lucky individuals will have the opportunity to be the personal guest of Guns N' Roses guitarist, BUMBLEFOOT, for a show of their choosing on the Guns N' Roses South American tour! Four of these individuals will win two (2) tickets, two (2) aftershow 'meet & greet' passes, as well as a personalized copy of Bumblefoot's "Abnormal" CD. In addition to all of the above, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will also receive a one-on-one guitar lesson from Bumblefoot himself!

The contest begins March 5th and ends March 19th. Enter the contest below. Remember, each contestant is responsible for providing their own transportation to and from the concert, so please select a concert that you can get yourself to!

Just please play Prostitute and TWAT.

PLEASE.

Come on brazilian friends, say it out loud: PLEASE PLAY PROSTITUTE AND TWAT!

PLEASE PLAY DON'CRY, ESTRANGED, CATCHER, TIL AND TWAT

:xmassrudolph:

Bumble goin on mental o TWAT outro and Frank kickin the drums like a mad man so cool... can t fuckin wait !!!! rock3

<br />
<br />Hey....<br /><br />So is there any word on whether there is going to be any webcasts or audio streams going on realtime??<br />
<br /><br />Not on TV as far as I know, there are rumors though. But me and a friend are trying to live stream part of the Belo Horizonte concert. Cross your fingers for us!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

No, I cannot advocate ripping off the band, If they choose to live stream it, that's one thing'....but to plan to illegally stream is something I can't agree with.

You have tix to all S.A. concerts, be glad for that,make your own memories- but don't rip off the band..this ain't cool imo.

W. ;)

<br />
<br />Hey....<br /><br />So is there any word on whether there is going to be any webcasts or audio streams going on realtime??<br />
<br /><br />Not on TV as far as I know, there are rumors though. But me and a friend are trying to live stream part of the Belo Horizonte concert. Cross your fingers for us!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

No, I cannot advocate ripping off the band, If they choose to live stream it, that's one thing'....but to plan to illegally stream is something I can't agree with.

You have tix to all S.A. concerts, be glad for that,make your own memories- but don't rip off the band..this ain't cool imo.

W. ;)

jesus, look whos back. :no:

awesome Caroline, hope you get close to Ashba LOL

I just wanna go to the concert and enjoy every minute. Far or close, I`ll be there! I`m a GNR fan since I was 11 years old and I love the current lineup. Axl Rose is a genius to me and I admire so much DJ and Bumblefoot, cause both are talented and very cool with the fans. :thumbsup:

Edited by Caroline

awesome Caroline, hope you get close to Ashba LOL

I just wanna go to the concert and enjoy every minute. Far or close, I`ll be there! I`m a GNR fan since I was 11 years old and I love the current lineup. Axl Rose is a genius to me and I admire so much DJ and Bumblefoot, cause both are talented and very cool with the fans. :thumbsup:

rock3